Daily Trust Foundation Scholarship for Female Medical Students
Applying For Daily Trust Foundation Scholarship for Female Medical Students
Daily Trust Foundation Scholarship scheme for female medical students is now open for application. See more details below.
Daily Trust Foundation Female Medical Students Scholarship Scheme
Eligibility/Qualification Criteria For Daily Trust Foundation Scholarships
To qualify for the Daily Trust Foundation scholarships, applicant must fulfill the following conditions:
- Must be Nigerian
- Must be Female
- Must be a Medical Student (MBBS)
- Must be in 200 level
- Must have passed level examination
- Must be a student of either:
- Usman Danfodio University, Sokoto State
- University of Ilorin, Kwara State or
- University of Maiduguri, Borno State.
Relevant Link: NDDC Foreign Postgraduate Scholarship
How to Apply for Daily Trust Foundation Scholarships
- Interested and qualified candidates are to collect “Application Forms” from their University Medical College Secretary’s Office or Media Trust Office in their states, fill appropriately and attach passport, photocopies of admission letter, I.D Card, Certificate of Origin and Course Registration Form for Current Academic Session.
- Completed Application Forms should be submitted to:
The Administrative Secretary,
Corporate Social Responsibility Scheme,
No. 20, P.O.W Mafemi Crescent,
Off Solomon Lar Way,
Media Trust Office of your respective States.
All forms should be completed and submitted on or before end of August
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.