Imo State Government National Diploma (ND) Scholarship is currently open for submission of applications. The Government of Imo State is offering scholarships to indigenes of Imo State to study at Nigeria College Of Avation Technology, Zaria (NCAT). See how to apply for Imo State Government ND Programme Scholarship below…
Imo State Government ND Programme Scholarship
Imo State Government invites suitable qualified candidate of Imo Sate origin to apply for placement into Certificate and Professional Scholarship training at the Prestigious Nigeria College Of Aviation Technology, Zaria (NCAT).
Approved Courses For Imo State Government ND Programme Scholarship
- Pilot training Flying School
- Cabin crew training
- Flight Operation training
- Avaition Management Training
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Training
- Air traffic Services/Communication Training
- Aeronautical Telecommunications Engineering
- ATSEP Training
Award of Certificate
Participant would be awarded National Diploma (ND) in their respective Programmes.
Duration of Scholarship
The Imo State Government National Diploma Scholarship duration is 2 Years.
Relevant Link: Imo State Government Masters Scholarship
Prospective applicants must fulfil the following criteria;
- Must be below 28 years old.
- Imo State Indigene.
- Amiable Character and ability to obey instruction and do independent work.
- A minimum of WASC/GCE/NECO/SSCE NTC “O” Level with at least five credits which must include Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English Language.
- Minimum JAMB scores for Polytechnics.
- For Candidates who have met the above JAMB score but did not select NCAT as their choice are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for Imo State Certificate and Professional Scholarship
- Candidate should visit https://yulo.ng/scholarship/
- Upload required documents
- Pay application fee of N2,000.00 and submit application
- Application closes Tuesday July
- Screening for National Diploma Scholarship is Friday August
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.