DSPG HND Admission Form Full Time is now on sale. The Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku (DSPG) HND admission application form for the current academic session is currently on sale. See more details below
DSPG HND Admission Form Full Time
By this notice, applications are hereby invited from qualified candidates for admission into the Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the current academic session.
Delta State Polytechnic Ogwahi-Uku HND Courses
School of Arts and Design
- Fashion Design & Clothing Technology
- Fine & Applied Arts (Sculpture, Graphics, and Painting)
- Textiles Design
School of Applied Sciences
- Computer Science
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Mathematics and Statistics
School of Business
- Business Administration
- Human Resources Management
- Mass Communication (Print & Broadcast Options
- Office Technology & Management
- Production Operations Management
- Human Resource Management
School of Engineering:
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical Electronics Engineering Technology
- Foundry Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Metallurgical Engineering Technology
- Welding and Fabrication Technology
Delta State Polytechnic HND Admission Requirements
- Applicants for must possess a minimum of five O’Level credit including Mathematics and English Language and other subjects related to course of study in not more than two sittings.
- A National Diploma (ND) obtained with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant disciplines from National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) accredited programmes.
- A minimum of one (1) year Industrial Training in the field of specialization.
- Candidates who obtained ND at Pass level with a minimum of two (2) years Industrial Training Experience.
How to Obtain Delta State Polytechnic HND Admission
- Go to https://dspg.waeup.org
- Click on Application on the menu
- Click on the Application Category: i.e. HND
- Click on Register for Application button at the top left of the page
- Fill the displayed Form. Note that asterix is a compulsory field. That you must have a valid email address then Click send login credentials to email address
- Go to your email address, open the sent message. Copy the username and the password on the email
- Go to the portal (dspg.waeup.org). At the top right click login
- Paste the copied username and password to the respective field.
- Click login. Your page will be displayed. Click edit application record button
- Fill the form (Remember asterix means compulsory). Under passport photo click select button, upload a passport photograph of maximum size 50kb with red background.
- Then tick the field “I confirm that the passport photograph uploaded on this form is a true photo of me”. Then save. Your passport photograph will be uploaded if it’s the right size.
- If successful in uploading a picture, click on add online payment ticket. Then, click on College 12)PAY and then submit. It will take you to Interswitch website
- Select the type of card on ATM Card: Verve or Master Card for online payment. Enter the nineteen (19) digit number, the expiry date, and CW number at the back of the card and your four (04) digit secret pin, then click on pay. Then print your payment slip.
- If unsuccessful payment click on Requery College PAY before going to back to item 10 above
- Review your application data before final online submission. Note that submitted application cannot be edited again by the applicant.
Application Deadline For DSPG HND Admission Form
All forms must be filled and submitted on or before the 17th August
For further enquiry or if any issue, send an inquiry request through the portal or call the following lines: 08034427509, 08034429391, 08056542297 between 10am and 4.00pm daily Monday to Friday
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.