DSPG Post UTME Form is now on sale. The Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku (DSPG) Post UTME form for the current academic session is out. See more details below on DSPG Post UTME Form
DSPG Post UTME Form
By this notice, applications are hereby invited from qualified candidates for admission into Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku ND full-time programme for the current Academic session.
Delta State Polytechnic Post UTME Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have scored 150 and above in the 2018 UTME
- Candidates must posses 5 O`Level Credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English and Mathematics
Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku (DSPG) Post UTME Full-Time Courses
School of Arts and Design
- Fashion Design & Clothing Technology
- Fine & Applied Arts
School of Applied Sciences
- Computer Science
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Library & Information Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
School of Business
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Human Resources Management
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology & Management
School of Engineering
- Agricultural & Bio-Environmental Technology
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical Electronics Engineering Technology
- Foundry Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Metallurgical Engineering Technology
- Welding and Fabrication Technology
How to Apply for Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku Post UTME Form
- Go to https://dspg.waeup.org
- Click on Application on the menu
- Click on the Application Category: ND
- Click on Register for Application button at the top left of the page
- Fill the displayed Form. Note that asterix is a compulsory field. That you must have a valid email address then Click send login credentials to email address
- Go to your email address, open the sent message. Copy the username and the password on the email.
- Go to the portal (dspg.waeup.org). At the top right click login
- Paste the copied username and password to the respective field.
- Click login. Your page will be displayed. Click edit application record button
- Fill the form (Remember asterix means compulsory). Under passport photo click select button, upload a passport photograph of maximum size 50kb with red background. Then tick the field “I confirm that the passport photograph uploaded on this form is a true photo of me”. Then save. Your passport photograph will be uploaded if it’s the right size.
- If successful in uploading a picture, click on add online payment ticket. Then, click on College PAY and then submit. It will take you to Interswitch website
- Select the type of card on ATM Card: Verve or Master Card for online payment. Enter the nineteen (19) digit number, the expiry date, and CVV number at the back of the card and your four (04) digit secret pin, then
- Click on pay. Then print your payment slip.
- If unsuccessful payment click on Requery College PAY before going to back to item 10 above
- Review your application data before final online submission. Note that submitted application cannot be edited again by the applicant.
DSPG Post UTME Clearance Requirement
All Candidates who succeed in gaining admission into the polytechnic shall be required to upload relevant documents online and appear for physical clearance with the original copies at the admission office.
All forms must be filled and submitted on or before August 31st
For further enquiry or if any issue, send an inquiry request through the portal or call the following lines: 08034427509, 08034429391, 08056542297 between 10am and 4.00pm daily Monday to Friday.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.