FedPoly Nekede HND Admission Form
Federal Poly Nekede HND Full Time Admission Form
FedPoly Nekede HND Admission Form is now on sale. The Federal Polytechnic, Nekede HND Full Time Admission form for the current academic session is now on sale.. See more details below.
By this notice, applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Nekede HND Full time Programmes for the current academic session.
Relevant Link: Federal Poly Nekede Part Time ND and HND Admission Form
Admission Requirements for Federal Poly Nekede HND
The entry requirements for all Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes are as follows:
- Candidates are required to possess National Diploma in their chosen programme from recognized/accredited Polytechnic or Monotechnic.
- Candidates are also to possess at list five (5) relevant O’ level creadits including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sitting in WACE/NECO or NABTEB (O’ level Examinations).
- Candidates are required to have at least one year or two years post National Diploma Industrial Training Experience.
List of HND Courses at Federal Polytechnic Nekede (NEKEDEPOLY)
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS & MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (SBMT)
- Accountancy (AC)
- Banking & Finance (BF)
- Business Administration & Management (BAM)
- Marketing (MK)
- Purchasing & Supply (PS)
- Office Technology & Management (OTM)
- Public Administration (PA)
- Co-operative Economics & Management (CEM)
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SET)
- Agricultural / Bio Environmental Engineering (AE)
- Farm Power & Machinery Engineering (option)
- Soil / water Resources (option)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Structural Engineering (option)
- Transportation Engineering (option)
- Electrical Electronics Engineering (EE)
- Power (option)
- Telecommunication (option)
- Instrumentation & Control (option)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Manufacturing Engineering (option)
- Power & Plant (option)
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY (SEDT)
i. Architecture (AR)
ii. Building Technology (BT)
iii. Estate Management HND(EM)
iv. Urban & Regional Planning (URP)
v. Quantity Surveying (QS)
vi. Surveying & Geo-informatics (SUG)
SCHOOL OF INDUSTRIAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (SIAS)
- Food Technology (FT)
- Computer Science (CS)
- Science Laboratory Technology (SLT)
- Biology / Microbiology (option)
- Chemistry (option)
- Physics / Electronics (option)
- Microbiology / Biochemistry (option)
- Environmental Biology (option)
- Library & Information Science (LIS)
- Statistics (STA)
- Fisheries Technology (FIT)
SCHOOL OF HUMANITIES & SOCIAL SCIENCES (SHSS)
Mass Communication (MC)
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Nekede HND Full Time Admission
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- Visit http://portal.fpno.edu.ng/portal/
- Fill your Bio-data in the form and generate an invoice, print or copy out the invoice number, (you can do this on your mobile phone).
- Proceed to any of the designated banks below to make a payment of Eight Thousand Naira (N8,000.00) using your invoice number. You can also choose to make your payment using your VERVE, VISA or MASTER CARD. If you choose the card payment to be processed immediately.
- Return to Federal Polytechnic, Nekede portal and complete your application process. Submit your data as requested and print out your acknowledgment slip. If you process your payment using your card, you will return to the portal immediately to print your receipt and acknowledgment slip.
- Applicants can start and complete this process from any location in the country. It is therefore advisable to minimize journeys to Owerri for the purpose of completing the form.
All application must be submitted on or before 20th July
For all issues, please mail: [email protected] , nd[email protected] or call 08087000802, 09055590766 for (HND).
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.