FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening form for the current academic session is now on sale Contained in this article are details about Federal University Otuoke screening processes for the current academic session. See details on how to apply for FUOTUOKE Post UTME.
Eligible Candidates For FUOTUOKE Post UTME Exercise
The following categories of JAMB UTME candidates are eligible to process FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening Form:
- Candidates who took the Federal University Otuoke as their first choice and scored 150 and above in the the last JAMB UTME examination.
- Candidates who did not choose Federal University Otuoke as their first choice but wish to study in the university and scored 150 and above in the last JAMB UTME examination.
Note:Candidates in this category are advised to do the necessary change of institution to Federal University Otuoke 72 hours before applying for any of the under-listed programmes.
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Ed. Business Education
- Sc. (Ed.)Education/Chemistry
- BA. (Ed.) Education/History
- BSc. (Ed.)Education/Mathematics
- BSc. (Ed.) Education/Physics
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- Eng. Chemical Engineering
- Eng. Civil Engineering
- Eng. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
- Eng. Petroleum and Gas Engineering
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- BSc. Economics and Development Studies
- BA. English and Communication Studies
- BA. History and International Studies
- BSc. Political Science
- BSc. Sociology and Anthropology
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- BSc. Accounting
- BSc. Banking
- BSc. Business Administration
- BSc. Entrepreneurship
- BSc. Marketing
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- BSc. Biochemistry
- BSc. Biology
- BSc. Chemistry
- BSc. Computer Science and Informatics
- BSc. Mathematics
- BSc. Microbiology
- BSc. Physics
- BSc. Statistics
FUOTUOKE Post UTME Registration Procedure
- Candidates are to make a Non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only by using a Debit Card or pay at the bank option for application processing and Post-UTME fee.
- Candidates are to visit www.fuotuoke.edu.ng or http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng for detailed instructions for the online application.
Documents Required For The Online Application
Candidates are required to upload the following documents:
1. Recent Passport – size photograph
2. Copy of JAMB UTME original result printout
3. Copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result
4. Copy of LGA Identification letter
5. Copy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
6. Valid WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O-Level Result Checking Scratch Card Details
Special Instruction FUOTUOKE Post UTME Registration
- Use a digital passport photograph
- Use the same name as used in your JAMB UTME and in the same order
- Submit a valid email address and phone number in your online application
- Upload your O’level checking scratch card. For candidates combining two 01evel results, both scratch cards should be uploaded accordingly
Candidates who make false declaration of UTME scores, O‘Level grades (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) as well as state of origin shall not be considered for admission.
- All candidates must participate in the post-utme test for admision into the university.
- Candidates are to adhere strictly to the Date and Time on their Online Acknowledgement Slip.
- Candidates are to bring the following for the test
- Online registration Acknowledgement slip
- Copy of UTME result slip
- Candidates are not to bring the following into the test hall
- Mathematical tables
- GSM phones
- All the items listed in (4) above will be confiscated if brought into the screening hall. Federal University Otuoke will not be held liable for loss of GSM phones seized from candidates.
- Names of successful candidates will be published on the University’s Website.
Date And Time of Post UTME Exercise
Online application portal will be open from Thursday Via our portal www.fuotuoke.edu.ng or http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng.
The date and time of the Post – UTME Test will be as contained in the online registration Acknowledgement Slip.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.