IMSU (Imo State University) Post UTME/Direct Entry screening application form for the current academic session is currently on sale. See details on how to register for IMSU post UTME/Direct Entry screening Exercise below…
The Management of Imo State University (IMSU) has announced the sale of its Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for the current academic session.
Note: The IMSU Admission Screening Exercise Application Form is for both UTME and Direct Entry candidates for the current academic session.
Relevant Link: JAMB Cut-Off Mark
Eligibility Criteria for IMSU Post UTME/DE
- Candidates who chose Imo State University as their first choice in the UTME/DIRECT ENTRY Application and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening.
- Candidates must possess at least five (5) credit passes in the relevant O’level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
IMSU Post UTME Online Registration Procedure
Eligible Candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000) only.
Applicants are required to follow the steps below
- Visit the University website: edu.ng.
- Click on prospective students.
- Click on “click to Apply” under 2017/2018 Academic Screening Application.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Click on submit button to generate payment invoice.
- Proceed to any of the banks for your payment on e-tranzact platform with the generated payment invoice number (The banks are; Zenith Bank, IMSU Microfinance Bank, First Bank, Imo State Micro Finance Bank, FCMB, UBA).
- Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again.
- Enter your e-tranzact confirmation order pin obtained from the bank
- Proceed with the completion of the Form.
- Correctly enter your OLevel results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await announcement from the University.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for future communications.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his screening application online would automatically loose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
- Any candidate who supplied false information will be disqualified.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid web congestion in the dying hours.
Kindly note that the Registration Portal will shut down at 12 midnight on 30th. Therefore all forms must be completed and submitted on or before 30th
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.