JAMB Score And Your Chance of Admission 2023
JAMB Score And Your Chance of Admission
It’s been weeks since the conclusion of the 2023 JAMB/UTME examination and I can tell that there are lot of anxieties amongst candidates who participated in the exercise. Keep reading to for more details on your JAMB Score And Your chance of Admission into the University.
JAMB Score And Your chance of Admission
Candidates who are among categories of participants celebrating their JAMB score should be aware that, there might likely be a 2023 Post UTME examination in Uniuyo. With this information, a better score in your 2023 Post UTME will give you a good edge for gaining admission into the University of Uyo (Uniuyo).
Candidates who sat for the 2023 JAMB/UTME examination and anticipating gaining admission into the University of Uyo can download Uniuyo Post UTME Past Questions and Answers Here.
Useful Tips About 2023 University of Uyo (Uniuyo) Admission
- The minimum 2023 JAMB cut off mark will range from 180 excluding courses like medicine and surgery, Pharmacy and top engineering courses whose cut off marks sometimes ranges from 200 and above in most cases.
- A good O’level results in WAEC will be welcome advantage to applicants who posses it.
- Courses like Medicine and Surgery, Pharmacy and top Engineering courses cut off mark for JAMB is usually pitched at 200 and above. It is advisable to apply for a change of course if you scored a lower than 200 in JAMB.
- To get yourself abreast with list of Courses offered in Uniuyo click here and to see the school fees for each department, click here.
- If you scored lower than 180 in JAMB and you still want to further your education in the University of Uyo, then you can apply for the 2023 Uniuyo Pre-degree/Basic Studies Programme here.
Please subscribe to this blog in order to get prompt and relevant updates concerning your admission pursuit.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.