KASU IJMB And Remedial Admission Form is open for application from aspirants. KASU (Kaduna State University) college of Basic Studies Admission form is currently on sale. See how to apply for KASU College of Basic Studies respective programmes which includes; Basic Programme, IJMB and Remedial below…
Kaduna State University through its management invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admissions into the College of Basic Studies, Kaduna State University (KASU) for the current academic session.
See all the info you need concerning KASU IJMB And Remedial Admission Form
KASU College of Basic Studies Programmes
- Basic Science (English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Economics and Geography.
- Basic Humanities (English, Mathematics, Arabic, Economics, French, Geography, Government and Literature).
(A’Level: Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Accounting, Business Management, Economics, Geography, Government, Literature and Sociology)
- Remedial Science (English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Economics and Geography)
- Remedial Humanities (English, Mathematics, Economics, Geography, Government and Literature)
Relevant Link: KASU Post UTME Screening Forms
Requirements for KASU College of Basic Studies Admission
Basic and IJMB Programmes:
Candidates must possess 5 O’Level Credit Passes including English and Mathematics, obtained in not more than 2 sittings.
Candidates must possess at least 3 O’Level Credit Passes
How to Apply for KASU IJMB, Basic and Remedial Admission.
Prospective should visit http://forms.kasu.ng/help/forms_on_sale.php
Interested candidates for all CBS programmes should follow the procedure below:
- Begin your application by creating a Profile; check your e-mail for your Username and Password;
- Continue your registration by login with your Profile details;
- Fill the application form.
- The University will not enter into correspondence with any candidate on its decision.
- Candidates offered provisional admission will be required to produce the originals of their credentials at the point of registration.
- Candidates are required to pay the sum of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) as Processing Fee at any Commercial Bank on the *PayDirect* platform. Use “CBS Processing Fee (Kaduna State University)” as the beneficiary account name on the bank teller. Ensure you are issued with a payment receipt in the bank.
All hard copies of completed application forms should be returned to the office of the Administrative Secretary, College of Basic Studies, Kaduna State University, Kaduna, on or before Friday, 31st August
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.