KASU Post UTME DE Form is now available for aspirants wishing to school in KASU. Kaduna State University) Post UTME screening exercise registration form for the current academic session is currently on sale. KASU Post UTME form is now available for sale online.
By this notice all UTME candidates who applied for admission into the Kaduna State University (KASU) for the current academic session are hereby informed that the Kaduna State University has commenced the sale of Post UTME screening form.
Kaduna State University Post UTME Screening Exercise
- The online screening exercise is for candidates who chose Kaduna State University as their First Choice through UTME or DE.
- All UTME candidates with relevant O’Levels results and an aggregate score of 170 and above are eligible for the screening exercise.
- All DE candidates with relevant O’Levels results and relevant higher qualification results are eligible for the screening exercise.
Steps on How to Apply for KASU Post UTME Screening.
- Prospective candidates are to register for the 2018/2019 Session Kaduna State University PUTME Admission Screening Exercise by using their JAMB Registration Number and also making sure they have a valid email address and a recent passport photograph.
- Candidates should visit http://putme.kasu.edu.ng/
- Candidates are required to pay N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira only) as screening fee at any commercial bank on the PayDirect platform. Use “University UTME Screening Fees (Kaduna State University)” as the beneficiary account name on the teller. After payment, a payment receipt will be issued.
- Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process. Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
The Screening online portal will close on 5th August by midnight.
Further correspondence and enquiries on the PUTME/P-DE Admission Exercise, candidates are advised to send an email to [email protected] quoting your JAMB Registration Number.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.