Kano University of Science and Technology (KUST) Post UTME / Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2022 academic session admission exercise is currently on sale. See how to process KUST Post UTME / Direct Entry Admission form below…
KUST Post UTME & Direct Entry Screening Form
Kano University of Science and Technology (KUST), through its management invites suitable qualified candidates to its current academic session admission screening exercise.
KUST Admission Eligibility Criteria & Cut-Off Marks
Candidates must meet the following criteria;
- UTME candidates must have chosen KUST, Wudil as First Choice in the 2021 UTME
- Qualified candidates who applied for admission into Computer Science, Architecture, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Biochemistry and Microbiology with UTME score less than what is stated in the table below, can also register for their respective chosen programmes and the University may consider them for admission into other relevant programmes.
- Direct Entry candidates must have chosen KUST as First Choice and have at least Lower Credit at National Diploma and a minimum of Five (5) points in National Certificate on Education (NCE) or Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE) in relevant programme or subject combination as the case may be.
Relevant Link: JAMB Cut-Off Mark
KUST Post UTME Cut-Off Marks
Post UTME candidates must score minimum points for various programmes as indicated below
|1||B. Agriculture (Hons)||150 and above|
|2||B. Tech. (Hons) Food Science & Technology||150 and above|
|3||B. Sc (Hons) Computer Science||190 and above|
|4||B. Sc (Hons) Mathematics||150 and above|
|5||B. Sc (Hons) Statistics||150 and above|
|6||B. Sc (Hons) Architecture||190 and above|
|7||B. Sc (Hons) Geography||150 and above|
|8||B. Sc (Hons) Geology||150 and above|
|9||B. Tech. (Hons) Urban & Regional Planning||150 and above|
|10||B. Eng. Civil Engineering||200 and above|
|11||B.Eng. Electrical Engineering||190 and above|
|12||B. Eng. Mechanical Engineering||150 and above|
|13||B. Sc (Hons) Biochemistry||190 and above|
|14||B. Sc (Hons) Biology||150 and above|
|15||B. Sc (Hons) Chemistry||150 and above|
|16||B. Sc (Hons) Microbiology||200 and above|
|17||B. Sc (Hons) Physics||150 and above|
|18||B. Sc Ed. Agricultural Science||150 and above|
|19||B. Sc Ed. Biology||150 and above|
|20||B. Sc Ed. Chemistry||150 and above|
|21||B. Sc Ed. Geography||150 and above|
|22||B. Sc Ed. Mathematics||150 and above|
|23||B. Sc Ed. Physics||150 and above|
KUST Post UTME Screening – How to Apply
- Candidates shall visit any Zenith Bank Plc Branch and make payment of non-refundable fee of N2,500:00 (N2,000:00 being cost of screening while N500:00 is Bank and Administrative charges) to Account Number 1130019452 and then collect PIN from the cashier at the Bank.
- Candidates shall then visit the University website http://www.kustwudil.edu.ng/
- On the homepage, under ‘ADMISSION’ click on http://kustwudil.edu.ng/utme/
- Go to UTME or DE icon and click on ‘New User’.
- Fill in the Application Form
- Click on submit after completing the application form
- Candidate should print his/her acknowledgment slip thereafter
- All candidates should provide details of their O’Level qualifications (NECO, WAEC or NABTEB) in not more than two sittings as Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) will not approve admission of any candidate without his/her O’Level requirements.
INFORMATION TO NOTE
- Note that the venue, date and time of the Aptitude Test will be communicated to you through your phone number and e-mail address.
- Candidates shall ensure that functional and accessible phone number and e-mail address used during JAMB registration are provided.
- Any candidate who fails to register for the screening exercise within the stipulated period will not be considered.
Date and Venue of Screaning Exercise
The Post UTME /DE Test is schedule to hold in September at the Wudil Campus
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.