La Sierra University Financial Aid is now open for application from international students. The La Sierra University, USA is providing assistance through awards, financial aid, and scholarships to students who are seeking to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
La Sierra University
About The International Student Financial Aid
International students that are US citizens or nationals or from an eligible country can apply for financial assistance through financial aid, awards, and scholarship to support their undergraduate or graduate study in the USA at La Sierra University.
- Applicants must be on an F2 or F1 student visa only or on a J1 or J2 exchange visitor visa only.
- Candidates are required to meet the undergraduate or graduate admission requirements of the university.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
TOEFL IBT – 79
TOEFL PBT – 550
IELTS – 6.5
iTEP – 3.6
MTELP – 86
Duolingo – 105
Application Deadline: 22nd March 2022
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate or Graduate
Value of Award: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Specified
How To Apply
- The students need to submit their admission applications through the university’s online portal.
- Then, to apply for financial aid, they must make a FAFSA application and must refer to this page to apply for a scholarship or award.
Visit La Sierra University official website to apply and for additional information.
You may want to explore U.S scholarship opportunities for international students.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.