MAPOLY HND Admission Form for full-time and part-time basis for the current academic session are currently on sale. See how to process your MAPOLY HND Admission form, MAPOLY HND Requirement, MAPOLY HND Courses below…
MAPOLY HND Admission Form (Full/Part Time)
Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY), through its management invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to its Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes (both on Full-Time and Part-Time basis) for the current academic session
MAPOLY HND Courses/Programme
Click here to view available HND courses/programmes offered by Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY).
MAPOLY HND Admission General Entry Requirements
All applicant must:
- Satisfy the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic entry Requirements for each relevant National Diploma Programme;
- Pass at not below Lower Credit in the relevant National Diploma Programmes from accredited programmes/institutions and have completed a minimum of one calendar year post National Diploma relevant work experience (evidence of industrial work experience is required).
- Candidates with a Pass at ND level plus two (2) years post qualification cognate experience could be considered for admission;
- Request his/her former Institution to send transcripts of his/her academic record to the Registrar, Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta;
Note: No candidate will be registered before receipt of the academic transcript.
- Applicants who obtained their National Diploma (ND) from other Polytechnics with Pre- ND as their entry qualification shall not be admitted. Post-qualification School Certificate ordinary level results are not admissible.
- Candidates with National Diploma in Banking & Finance and Accounting Technician Scheme (ATS) Certificate are not qualified for admission into HND Accountancy Programme.
- Candidates must pass the screening examination to be conducted by the Polytechnic.
- Candidates wishing to specialize in either Biology/ Microbiology, Chemistry or Physics must have credit at O’Level in their areas of specialization.
Related: Top Courses And Subject Required
How to Obtain MAPOLY HND Form
Prospective applicants should apply on the Polytechnic’s portal making use of their ATM card/Master or Visa Card and make payment of Seven Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N7,500.00) only, then proceed to www.mapoly.edu.ng to complete application forms online.
All forms should be submitted on or before Friday, 28th September
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.