Marymount University Scholarships is now open for application from international students. Students interested in pursuing a degree program at Marymount University in the United States will get a monetary award ranging from $2,000 to $16,000.
Why Apply For Marymount University Scholarships?
You must apply for this scholarship opportunity if you want to engage in career preparation and receive opportunities for personal and professional advancement.
Merit-Based Transfer Scholarships
Eligible full-time transfer applicants are automatically offered the highest scholarship they qualify for from the list below.
- Academic Distinction Transfer Scholarship is an $16,000.00 annual award.
- Opportunity Scholarship is a $10,000.00 annual award.
- Academic Excellence Transfer Scholarship is a $14,500.00 annual award.
- Saints Transfer Scholarship is a $12,500.00 annual award.
All transfer scholarships are renewable for up to four years of study, provided you maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of (at least) a 2.5.
Please note that no student may receive more than one of these scholarships, and they are exclusively accessible to first-year bachelor’s degree students.
The office of Graduate Admissions awards a limited amount of grants to international students who will be studying at Marymount University.
Assistantships and campus employment are available to international students interested in offsetting the cost of their education.
Graduate Assistantships provide tuition waivers for up to 9 graduate credits in exchange for service to the University. Students may apply for graduate assistantships through Workday
- Applicants must be full-time undergraduate or graduate students at Marymount.
- Candidates are required to have attained high GPAs in their previous education. Minimum 2.75 + is expected.
- Applicants must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
TOEFL IBT – 79 to 100
TOEFL PBT – 600
IELTS – 6.0 to 6.5
Duolingo – 100 to 105 or 105 to 110
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate or Graduate
Value of Award: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Not Specified
How To Apply For Marymount University Scholarships
- Graduate applications must be submitted via the graduate application portal of the university.
- Undergraduate application can be made via the university portal or via the common application portal.
- All international applicants are automatically considered.
Visit Marymount University official website for additional information and to apply.
You may want to explore other U.S Scholarships
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.