Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) Direct Entry Screening Application Form for the 2023 academic session is currently on sale. See how to apply for MOUAU Direct Entry Form, MOUAU Direct Entry Eligibiliy and Admission Requirements below…
MOUAU Direct Entry Screening Form
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) through its management invites qualified candidates to its Direct Entry screening exercise for the 2023 academic session beginning from Monday August 2023 and closing by midnight Friday September 2023.
MOUAU Direct Entry Screening Eligibility
All candidates having met the general requirement and applied to Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike for the Direct entry admission are eligible.
Direct Entry Screening- How to Apply
To register, candidates must follow the procedures below
- Candidates are to visit the University Website at mouau.edu.ng
- Click on the 2023 Direct Entry Admission Screening Banner
- Enter a valid email address for record purposes
- Input JAMB Registration number. This leads you to the Remita payment platform where an RRR number is generated with which payment of #2,000 will be made. Payment can be done by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and depositing cash. Note: transaction charges apply
- Return to the site to continue registration. If you encounter any challenges after payments, kindly contact the University Portal Office.
- Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other requisite details. Kindly register in department applied for in JAMB.
- Candidates are required to fetch their O’level results by inputting the required field for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/TC II Exam number, Type of Exam, Year of Exam, O’levels Exam Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card). Note only details on cards not used not up five times are valid.
- Ensure that the correct result/ results have been fetched before clicking on the submit menu. Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed
- Fill the form, submit and take printout after executing the Submit button. System sends a copy of submitted form to your email for records.
Relevant Link: Check JAMB Results
MOUAU Direct Entry Screening Exams Date & Requirements
Come for the Admission Screening with the following materials:
- Printout of filled form as this contains candidate’s unique Direct entry Admission. Screening number as an evidence that candidate has registered for the Direct Entry Admission Screening.
- One coloured copy of your JAMB photo page
- Originals of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/TC II certificates.
- Original copies of A’ levels/ Diploma / NCE/Degree certificates or evidence of same for sighting.
- Statement of result indicating CGPA obtained, if available.
- Candidates are to ensure that registration details provided conform with information on certificates presented for the screening.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.