Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) Postgraduate Admission Form for the 2023 academic session is not yet on sale. Bookmark this page to get prompt update as soon as the sale of MOUAU Postgraduate Form commences. Contained below are details on how to apply for Postgraduate Admission in Michael Okpara University of Agriculture.
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) invites applications from qualified candidates for admission into postgraduate programmes for the 2023 Academic Session. Keep reading to know how to process MOUAU Postgraduate Admission Form…
MOUAU Postgraduate Course/Programmes
Click to view all the Postgraduate Courses/Programmes available in Michael Okpara University and their respective admission requirements.
MOUAU Postgraduate Admission – Entry Requirements
To be eligible for admission to a Postgraduate programme of the University, the candidate must possess five O’ Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics and any other three relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.
POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA (PGD)
To be eligible for admission to the PGD programme, candidates must be holders of pass or third Class Honours first degree in a relevant discipline from any University or holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) at minimum of Upper Credit level in a relevant discipline. For unclassified HND certificates, a CGPA of 3.50 (5-point scale) and 3.00 (4-point scale) or 60% shall be taken as equivalent to Upper Credit.
MASTERS DEGREE (M.Sc.)
To be eligible for admission to the Master’s degree programme, candidates must.
- Be graduates of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike or any other recognised Universities by Senate and shall have obtained a first degree with at least Second Class Honours.
- Possess a first degree with Third Class Honours from a recognized University and at least an Upper Credit at Postgraduate Diploma in a relevant field, or
- Possess the Higher National Diploma (HND), with at least Upper Credit and Postgraduate Diploma in a relevant field from a recognized institution, or
- Any other certificate or qualification that may be acceptable to Senate.
DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY DEGREE (Ph.D).
To be eligible for admission to the Doctor of Philosophy degree programme;
- a candidate shall have obtained a Master’s Degree which includes course work and research from this or its equivalent from any other University recognised by Senate in relevant disciplines, with Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 3.5 (5- point scale) or 3.00 (4- point scale).
MOUAU Postgraduate Admission – How to Apply
Prospective candidate should obtain application forms from the Postgraduate School with ten thousand naira (N10, 000) paid by obtaining RRR (Remita Code) through which payment will be made to Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike at any bank. With the teller, obtain a receipt from the bursary unit of Postgraduate School.
Completed application forms and all relevant documents should be enclosed in an envelope marked PG Admission and return to:
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike,
Umuahia, Abia State.
Academic transcript should be forwarded from the Institution of origin to the same address before the closing date. Please note that any candidate whose transcript is not received will not be considered for admission.
Relevant Link: How to apply for MOUAU Transcripts Online
MOUAU Postgraduate Admission- Application Deadline.
Yet to be announced.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.