UNIMAID Postgraduate Admission Form for the academcurrent academic session is currently on sale. See how to apply for the University of Maiduguri Admission Form below…
UNIMAID Postgraduate Admission Form
The University of Maiduguri through its School of Postgraduate Studies, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Institution postgraduate programmes for the 2022 academic session.
UNIMAID Postgraduate Course
Click here to view all the Postgraduate Courses offered at the University of Maiduguri
UNIMAID Postgraduate Admission Requirements
- 1) Candidates for admission into Ph.D programmes shall have M.A, M.Ed., M. Sc., M.Eng. or LL.M Degrees in the relevant areas with CGPA of at least 4.00 on a scale of 0.00 to 5.00 from University of Maiduguri or any other recognized University or 60% (B. Average)
- All Ph.D programmes are done by course work.
- Candidates for admission into M.A., M.Ed., M. Sc. (Ed), MLS, M.Sc., M.Eng. and L.L.M. programmes shall have:
- First Class, Second Class Upper or Second Class Lower Degree from University of Maiduguri or any other recognized University.
- A Third Class Degree plus a good Postgraduate Diploma in the relevant areas from University of Maiduguri or any other recognized University.
- Candidate for admission into MBA, MHPM, MPA, MPBD, MHRS and MASS should have:
- A good Second Class Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Management, Sociology and Anthropology, History, Economics from University of Maiduguri or any other recognized University.
- A Third Class Degree or HND with a minimum of Lower Credit plus a Postgraduate Diploma with a minimum of merit in the relevant areas from University of Maiduguri or any other recognized University.
- Candidates for admission into PGDM, PGDE, PGDNSS and PGDA shall possess a Degree in relevant discipline from University of Maiduguri or any other recognized University or HND with a minimum classification of Lower Credit obtained from recognized institutions.
How to Apply for UNIMAID Postgraduate Admission
Forms are obtainable at the School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Maiduguri after paying a non-refundable fee of N5,000 at UNIMAID Microfinance Bank.
Commencement/Deadline of Application
The sales of application forms begins in May, and closes in August.
All completed application forms should reach the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies on or before Friday 31st August
All prospective candidates should send their Academic Transcript to:
The Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, University of Maiduguri.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.