NDU Basic Studies Admission form for the current academic session is out on sale. Prospective Candidates are advised to bookmark this page to get prompt updates on NDU Basic Studies Admission process. Contained in this article are details on how to process the NDU Basic Studies Admission Form.
NDU Basic Studies Admission Form
The Management of the Niger Delta University (NDU), Wilberforce Island, Bayelsa State, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the Basic Studies for the current Academic Year .
Description of The NDU Basic Studies Programme
Niger Delta University one year basic programme is designed to improve the performance of Secondary School Leavers in the UTME and equivalent examinations. It should be noted that preference will be given to candidates of the programme in the University Admission process.
Niger Delta University (NDU) Basic Studies Admission Requirements
- Applicants must have five ‘O’ level credits relevant to the proposed course of study including English Language.
- Admission is open to candidates that are awaiting the release of the most recent WAEC and NECO School Certificate Examination results as well as those who have attempted and are still preparing to sit for these exams again.
- Admission to Degree Programmes in the University will also depend on candidate’s performance in the current JAMB.
Duration Of Programme
One Academic Year. Further details regarding fees payable per year and the programme structure, including the schedule of course per year can be obtained from the NDU website.
Niger Delta University (NDU) Basic Studies Courses
Faculty of Agriculture
- Economics, Extension and Rural Sociology
- Crop and Soil Science
- Fisheries and Aquatic Studies
- Animal Science
Faculty of Arts
- English and Literary Studies
- History and Diplomacy
- Theatre Arts
- Religious Studies
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Science
Faculty of Education
- Teacher Education
- Educational Foundations
- Vocational/Industrial Technology
Faculty of Engineering
- Agricultural/Environmental Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering/Hydrology
- Electrial/Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical/Marine Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Management Sciences
- Finance and Accountancy
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Office Information Management
Faculty of Nursing
Faculty of Pharmacy
Faculty of Science
- Biological Science
Faculty of Social Sciences
- Geography/Environmental Management
- Political Science
Note: This programme also prepares Senior Secondary School (SS III) students and other school leavers for the NECO and WAEC Examination.
How To Apply For NDU Basic Studies Admission
Registration is online on the school website at www.ndu.edu.ng or at www.ndu.ac
The Registration Process is as follows:
- Go to any Diamond Bank branch in Nigeria
- Purchase an e-pin slip for Niger Delta University Basic Programme for a fee of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only. The University will not subsidize other charges such as bank charges.
Go online and log onto www.ndu.edu.ng and click on Apply for Basic Programme.
The deadline for submission of application will be published on this site once the sale of the form commences.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.