NNPC ADDAX Undergraduate Scholarship scheme is a Tertiary Institutions National Merit Scholarship Awards Scheme chiefly funded by Addax Petroleum which a subsidiary of Sinopec Group in line with its social responsibility of contributing to the socio-economic development of its host communities and maintaining environmental sustainability.
NNPC ADDAX Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme
Prospective and qualified candidates are hereby invited to apply for NNPC/ADDAX National Merit Tertiary Institutions Scholarship Awards Scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for the NNPC / ADDAX Scholarship Scheme:
Prospective applicants/candidates must meet the following criteria before applying for the NNPC/ADDAX scholarship scheme:
1.) Candidates must be a Nigerian.
2.) Candidates must be a registered, full time 100 level undergraduate in any Nigerian Tertiary Institution.
3.) Candidates must have 5 ’0′ level credit passes in one sitting including English Language and Mathematics.
To apply for the scholarship scheme, prospective applicants must applicants must submit an application containing the following information:
- a.) Surname.
- b.) Other Names.
- c.) Sex.
- d.) Functional E-mail address and phone number.
- Scanned copies of the following original documents should be attached:
- e.) Admission letter into institution with information on course of study, year of entry and duration.
- f.) SSCE/GCE O’Level Certificate.
- g.)Evidence of State of Origin / Local Government.
- h.) School ID card or National ID or Driver’s Licence or International passport.
- Applications for the scholarship award without all the credentials stated above will be rejected.
- Any candidate currently a beneficiary of a Scholarship of any kind Is not eligible to apply.
- Dependants of employees of Addax are not eligible to apply.
- Click this link for additional information and to apply
NNPC/ADDAX Scholarship Aptitude Test Centres
Applicants are advised to indicate their preferred centre for the aptitude test while applying for the scholarship scheme.
Candidates are advised to choose among the following centres:
- Port Harcourt
Submission of Application:
Designated email address that will accept applications upon commencement of the scheme will be published and made known to applicants.
The deadline varies
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.