NYSC Job Portal For Fresh Graduate:How it Operates
NYSC Job Portal for Fresh Graduate
The National Youth Service Corps has launched a curriculum Vitae web repository and job portal aimed at providing the links between outgoing corps members seeking white collar jobs and employers of labour who desire to employ qualified graduates based on their jobs specifications. The portal, which is an initiative of the NYSC Lagos State Coordinator, the Skills Acquisition and Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) team and a group of Corps members, was launched by the Director General of the NYSC, Brigadier General S. Z Kazaure, in Lagos recently.
Kazaure, in his remarks stressed that; “The portal we are launching will among other benefits, serve as a platform for Corps members to get information on job vacancies and market themselves to prospective employers, serve as a large pool for employers searching for suitable candidates, and provide means of verification of credentials.”
How to Register on NYSC Job Portal
- visit NYSC Jobs Portal.
- Click on the “Register” tab at the top of the screen.
- Fill in the details/
- Login to your email to view the activation mail and follow the instruction in the mail.
- Once your account has been activated, you will receive a second email showing you your login details. Kindly note these details and keep them safe as you would need them to apply for more vacancies on the e-Recruiter platform.
- Login with the details sent to you and proceed to fill out the forms as described below:
- When you login, a page is displayed and you are required to enter your personal details. At the completion of this page, click on the “Update” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Next, click on Additional Information. Fill in your details. Upload your NYSC video CV URL
- Click on the Passport tab. Upload a passport that meets up to the size indicated at the top
- Then, click on “Educational Qualification”. Click on “Add Qualification”. Proceed to fill the appropriate details
- Next, click on the “Employment History” tab. Fill in your details and click the “Update” button
- Then click on the “Certifications” tab. Click the “Add certification” and proceed to fill in the appropriate details.
- Do not forget to “Update” the information.
- Finally, click on the “Documents” tab. On the Documents box, select the document to be uploaded. Select file and upload.
How to Apply for Vacancies on NYSC Job Portal
- To apply for a vacancy, click on the “Vacancies Tab” at the top of the screen.
- On the list of vacancies, click on the “View/Apply link” besides the vacancy you wish to apply for.
- A short description of the vacancy is displayed. Click on the “Apply Now” button
- After applying, a notification is displayed on the screen stating: “Application Complete! Thank you for applying for this vacancy. Upon review, only suitably qualified candidates would be contacted.” You will also receive an email confirmation in your email account: that you have successfully applied for a vacancy
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.