OAU Post UTME/ DE Screening Form
OAU Post UTME & Direct Entry screening forms for the current academic session are currently on sale. See how to obtain Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Post UTME form, OAU Post UTME fee, OAU JAMB Cut-off Mark, OAU Post UTME Registration deadline below…
Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Post UTME/ DE Screening Form
The Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) through its management invites suitably qualified UTME and Direct Entry candidates to its 2023 academic session admission screening exercise scheduled to hold September.
Eligible Candidates for OAU Post UTME/DE Screening
Candidates considered eligible are those that;
- Made the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife their first choice in the UTME
- Candidates who scored 200 and above, and
- Those who applied for Direct Entry (DE).
Relevant Link: JAMB Cut-Off Mark
OAU Admission Screening General Requirements
- The minimum entry requirements to the first year is a General Certificate of Education (or equivalent) with Credit passes in at least five subjects chosen from a list approved from time to time by Senate provided that in each case all the five subjects are taken and passed at not more than two sittings.
- One of the passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in English Language.
- Except in the cases of candidate for admission to the Faculty of Arts, the Faculty of Law, and for the Bachelor of Arts in Education in the Faculty of Education, one of the credit passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in Mathematics.
- A pass in the General Paper of the Higher School Certificate is regarded as equivalent to a credit pass in English Language at ‘O’ Level.
How to Apply for OAU Post UTME/ DE Screening Exercise
A) Prospective OAU Post UTME/DE Applicants are required to:
Visit admissions.oauife.edu.ng directly and login with their JAMB Registration Number to download RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) and use it to make payment online or at any commercial bank.
Note: Applicants should note that the screening fee is N2,000. They will however be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
B)Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University admissions portal admissions.oauife.edu.ng
- Update JAMB data
- Upload Results (i.e WAEC, NECO, JUPEB, ND, NCE etc)
- Upload scanned copy of credentials
- Upload passport photograph (if not available)
- Print completed Admission Screening form
Note: Applicants that provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
Commencement/Deadline of OAU Post UTME/DE Application
The closing date for screening of all candidates UTME/DE is 31st August.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post-UTME screening on their allotted date and time by September.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.