PTI Admission Forms is now on sale. PTI (Petroleum Training Institute) admission application form for the current academic session is now available for applicant. See details on how to process PTI Admission Forms below.
By this notice, applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to the Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun current academic session National Diploma (ND is through JAMB), Higher National Diploma (HND) and Certificate programmes admission exercise.
Relevant Link: PTI School Fees
Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) ND and HND Programmes
The following programmes are available in PTI at Higher National Diploma (HND) and National Diploma (ND) levels.
- Petroleum Engineering Technology (HND and ND)
- Welding and Fabrication Engineering Technology (HND and ND)
- Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology (HND and ND)
»HND options: (1) Industrial Safety Technology.(2) Environmental Technology}
- Petroleum and Gas Processing Engineering Technology (HND and ND)
- Mechanical Engineering Technology (HND and ND)
»HND options: (1) Manufacturing, (2) Power Plant}
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology (HND and ND)
»HND options: (1) Instrumentation and Control (2) Electronics and Telecommunications (3) Power and Machines}
- Science Laboratory Technology (HND and ND)
- Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology (ND only)
- Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies (HND and ND)
- Computer Science and Information Technology (ND only)
Other Programmes Include:
- General Welding Certificate
- Commercial Diving Certificate (classes I and II)
Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Admission Entry Requirements
HND and ND candidates are to possess five (5) Ordinary Level Credit passes relevant to the choice of programme which must include English Language and Mathematics, while HND candidates must possess in addition to the above requirement, National Diploma (ND) relevant to their choice of programmes
National Diploma Candidates that have already applied through JAMB should visit JAMB Brochure to know the required Subjects they are to write during the examination as the Subjects for the examination are not the same for all the programmes.
Steps on How to Obtain PTI Admission Form
Candidates applying for HND, General Welding and Commercial Diving Programmes are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Ten thousand naira (N10, 000.00) for each PTI admission form.
2) Candidates offering HND, General Welding and Commercial Diving programmes should apply directly to Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) by following the steps below:
- Visit www.pti.edu.ng
- Click on “Apply for Admission”
- Fill in the On–line “Sign on page” and Click on “Click Here to Sign Up” at the bottom of the page. (Note: Write down the Username and Password for subsequent use).
- This will take you to the Remittal Retrieval Reference (RRR) page where you generate the RRR code.
- Print the RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the RRR print out.
- After the payment of N10, 000.00 which is the cost of each admission form, return to the PTI website and click on “Return to my Application”.
- Enter your User Name and Password and click LOGIN
- Fill in the online application form and print out the completed online application form which will be presented at the examination/Interview centre along with your RRR print out.
- If the portal rejects your USER NAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to login again after payment, then mail [email protected] stating your RRR code.
Date Of Entrance Examination For General Welding Certificate Programme
The entrance examination for General Welding Certificate programme will hold on Saturday, at Petroleum Training Institute, Effurun, Delta State. Candidates are advised to report at Petroleum Training Institute, Effurun, Delta State a day before the entrance examination to know their examination venues.
Date For Higher National Diploma (HND) Interview
The interview for HND candidates will hold from 18th – 22nd, at the Petroleum Training Institute, Effurun, Delta State. The transcripts of candidates offering HND programmes should reach admission office from the Institutes they graduated from on or before 15th June. The transcript should be sent through courier service. While coming for the interview, candidates should come along with evidence or the receipt of transcript fee payment.
Commercial Diving Certificate Interview
Diving Certificate interview will be held from 13th – 17th, at the Petroleum Training Institute, Effurun, Delta State.
Online application for HND, General Welding and Commercial Diving Programmes closes on 31st.
Late Application: Late on-line sales of HND, General Welding and Commercial Diving admission forms commences from in JUNE and ends on 15th June at the cost of twelve thousand naira (N12, 000.00).
Note: For technical support on processing PTI Admission Forms, send an e-mail to [email protected] or call 08126971127.
For further enquiries on admission, mail: [email protected] or call: 08037234529, 07085523323, 08058431017, and 08092138480.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.