PTI Part Time Admission Form
Petroleum Training Institute Part-Time ICE Admission Form
Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Part-Time ICE admission form for the current academic session is currently on sale. No age limit! See how to process PTI Part Time Admission Forms
Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) through its Management is inviting suitably qualified members of the public to her Industrial Continuing Education (ICE)/Part-Time programmes for the current academic session. See how to obtain PTI Part Time Admission Form
Petroleum Training Institute ICE/PT Programmes
The following programmes are available at Higher National Diploma (HND) and National Diploma (ND) levels.
- Petroleum Engineering Technology(HND and ND)
- Welding and Fabrication Engineering Technology(HND and ND)
- Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology(HND and ND)
- »HND options: (1)Industrial Safety Technology.(2) Environmental Technology}
- Petroleum and Gas Processing Engineering Technology(HND and ND)
- Mechanical Engineering Technology(HND and ND)
- HND options: (1) Manufacturing, (2) Power Plant}
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology(HND and ND)
- HND options: (1)Instrumentation and Control (2) Electronics and Telecommunications (3) Power and Machines}
- Science Laboratory Technology(HND and ND)
- Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology (ND only)
- Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies(HND and ND)
- Computer Science and Information Technology (ND only)
Relevant Link: PTI ND & HND School Fees Schedule
Petroleum Training Institute ICE/PT Entry Requirements
HND and ND candidates are to possess five (5) Ordinary Level Credit passes relevant to the choice of programme which must include English Language and Mathematics, while HND candidates must possess in addition to the above requirement, National Diploma (ND) relevant to their choice of programmes. For details see online admission prospectus for the current Academic Session.
Steps on How to Apply for PTI Part-Time Form
Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Twelve thousand naira (N12,000.00) Only for each PTI admission form for the current Academic Session.
Procedure For PTI ICE Online Application
- Visit www.pti.edu.ng
- Click on “Admission Menu”
- Click on “Apply for Part time/ICE Programmes” and sign-up for admission (Note: Write down the Username and Password for subsequent use).
- This will take you to the Remittal Retrieval Reference (RRR) page where you generate the RRR code.
- Print the RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the RRR print out.
- After the payment of N12, 000.00 which is the cost of each admission form, return to the PTI website (www.pti.edu.ng) and click on “Return to my Application”.
- Enter your User Name and Password and click LOGIN
- Fill in the online application form and print out the completed online application form which will be presented at the examination/Interview centre along with your RRR print out.
- If the portal rejects your USER NAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to login again after payment, then mail [email protected] stating your RRR code.
- Inconsistency in names, passport, O’Level Certficates and other registration documents will not be acceptable to the institute and lead to disqualifications of defaulting candidates
The application closes on the 21st . Late application starts from 22nd and ends on 5th Oct. at the cost of thirteen thousand naira (N13,000). Thereafter, the site will be officially closed
Note: For technical support, send an e-mail to [email protected] or call 08126971127.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.