PTI Post UTME Form is now available to eligible applicants. PTI (Petroleum Training Institute) Post UTME screening form for the current academic session is currently on sale. Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Post UTME form is now obtainable online.
By this notice, applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun National Diploma (ND) FUll-Time programmes for the current academic session.
PTI (Petroleum Training Institute) Post UTME Eligibility
All candidates who chose Petroleum Training Institute, Effurun as their first choice of Institution and scored 120 and above can apply for the current Post UTME Screening exercise.
Candidates who did not choose Petroleum Training Institute, Effurun as their first choice of Institution and scored 120 or above, and are willing to change their first choice to PTI before the screening date can also apply for the current Post UTME screening exercise.
PTI (Petroleum Training Institute) ND Courses
The programmes under listed below are available National Diploma (ND) levels.
- Petroleum Engineering Technology
- Welding and Fabrication Engineering Technology
- Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology
- Petroleum and Gas Processing Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology
- Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies
- Computer Science and Information Technology
Steps on How to Apply for PTI Post UTME Form
The application fee for the Post UTME admission form is N2,000.00 and the procedure for payment is as stated below:
- Visit www.pti.edu.ng
- Click on ‘’Admission Menu’’ and Click post APPLY FOR UTME
- Fill in the on-line ”sign on page’’ and click on “click Here to sign up” at the bottom of the page ( Note: write down the username and password for subsequent use and click on submit)
- This will take you to the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Page where you will generate The RRR Code.
- Print the RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the RRR print out.
- After the payment of 2000 naira which is the cost of each application form, return to the PTI website (www.pti.edu.ng) and click on “Return to My Application” “under Admission menu”.
- Enter your username and password and click Login.
- Fill in the online post UTME screening form which will be presented at the Examination /Interview center along with your RRR code print out, JAMB result and O’level result.
- Candidates must enter their correct JAMB registration number, valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the Institute will communicate with candidates.
- Applicants should note that inconsistency in names, picture on photo cards, O’level certificates, UTME results and other registration documents will not be acceptable to the Institute and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates.
- If the portal rejects your USER NAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to login again after payment, then mail [email protected] your RRR code. Or use the Re-query your RRR code at the bottom of the login page.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
- Candidates must confirm the JAMB registration number and email address at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration number/email address and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application.
- Every information required for the filling of the Post UTME application form will be obtained in PTI website.
- Inconsistency in names, passport, O’Level Certificates and other registration documents will not be acceptable to the institute and may lead to disqualifications of defaulting candidates
Commencement of Application/Deadline
On-line application will start from Friday 6th and end on Monday 6th.
The screening exercise will take place at the Institute’s Campus along PTI Road on Saturday 11th
For technical support, send an e-mail to [email protected] or call 08037234529, 08058431017, 08092138480
You may want to explore best engineering degree to study
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.