Immigration to Sweden without a work offer is now possible with a Sweden Job Seeker Visa. How to apply for a Sweden job seeker visa is explained in this article. You are able to relocate to Sweden with this visa even if you don’t have a job.
Information On Jobseeker Visa In Sweden
We will address all of your inquiries, such as: What is a Sweden Job Seeker Visa? High-demand employment in Sweden, documentation requirements, the duration of this visa, and other crucial details like whether you may bring your family with you to Sweden are all covered in this article.
If you meet the requirements, you will know exactly how to apply for a Swedish job seeker visa by the time you reached the end of this article.
What is Sweden Job Seeker Visa?
The Swedish government has recently unveiled a new system that will allow highly skilled individuals with advanced degrees to move to Sweden and seek for employment or launch a business.
Requirements for a Sweden Job Seeker Residence Permit
You need to do the following in order to apply for a Swedish residence visa as a job seeker:
- You must have a valid international passport. It is advisable that your passport is not about to expire soon.
- Be located outside Sweden
- Possess an Advanced level study qualification (Masters Degree, Ph.D or Certification in a skilled profession that is highly in demand in Sweden. Note that you must submit an authorization letter giving the Swedish Council of higher education (UHR) the right to contact your previous institution to verify the authenticity of your documents.
- You must have plans to look for work or become self-employed when you get to Sweden.
- You must have proof of funds to cover your living cost in Sweden as well as enough money to take yourself back home.
- Have a comprehensive health insurance package that is valid in Sweden.
Documents Required To Apply For A Swedish Job Seeker Residence Permit
- Exam certificates (where applicable)
- University transcript
- Bank statement with proof of funds
- Comprehensive Health Insurance document
- Letter of consent that gives UHR the right to contact your institution in order to verify your academic documents
- You must also have the ability to pay for all fees that are required during the process
Note: A certified translator must convert any non-English or non-Swedish documents into one of the two languages.
FAQs On Sweden Job Seeker Visa
How long is the Swedish Jobseeker visa valid for?
If you are unable to find employment in Sweden during this time period, your visa will expire after 3 to 9 months, at which point you must return home.
How Much Proof of Funds is required for the Sweden Job Seeker visa?
You require at least SEK 13,000, or about $1200. You require a minimum of SEK 39,000, or about $3,600, for a 3-month visa, and SEK 117,000, or about $10,800, for a 9-month visa.
Can you bring your family with you if you have a Swedish Job Seeker Visa?
A job seeker visa does not permit you to bring your family along. However, once you obtain a residence permit, you can move your family to Sweden
What qualifications are needed for a startup visa in Sweden?
To immigrate to Sweden to launch a business, you must first obtain a work permit before requesting a visa.
Does Sweden Require That I Attend A Language School?
Sweden is a Scandinavian nation, and its residents hardly ever use English. As soon as you arrive in Sweden, you must enroll in a school for immigrants or foreigners called Svenska för invandrare. This program is completed in a few months. To secure a respectable job in Sweden, you need to have a decent command of the language.
How to submit an application for a Swedish Work Visa
To make sure that you comply with the standards, please read the above instructions. Click here to apply once you have all the necessary documents and meet the requirements.
Please leave any inquiries you may have in the comments area about the Swedish work permit/job seeker program.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.