UNICAL JUPEB Form 2023
How To Obtain UNICAL JUPEB Form
UNICAL JUPEB Form is currently out on sale. Get a grasp of everything about the University of Calabar JUPEB programe.
The University of Calabar (UNICAL) through its management invites applications from prospective qualified aspirants for admission into the University of Calabar (UNICAL) Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for 2023 academic session.
Eligibility Criteria for UNICAL JUBEP Programme
Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in at least five (5) subjects at “O” Level relevant to the candidate’s desired course of study, including English language and Mathematics at not more than 2 sittings in the GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB). Applicants are to register for a combination of 3 subjects according to their proposed course of study in the University.
Duration of UNICAL JUPEB Programme
The duration of the study for UNICAL JUPEB programme is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters. It is strictly non-residential programme.
UNICAL JUPEB Subject Combination
Applicants are to register for a combination of 3 subjects according to their proposed course of study in the University. Click here to view the subject combination as stipulated by JAMB.
IMPORTANT: JAMB Cut-off Mark
University of Calabar (UNICAL) JUPEB Available Courses
The following are available courses for the UNICAL JUPEP programme.
- History/Literature/Christian Religious Studies
- Economics/History/Literature in English
- History/Christian Religious Studies/Music
- Music/Literature/Christian Religious Studies
- History/French/Literature in English
- Agricultural Science/Biology/Chemistry
- Agricultural Science/Mathematics/Economics
SOCIAL/MANAGEMENT SCIENCES Courses
- Government/Literature in English/Christian Religion Studies
- Government/Christian Religion Studies/French
- Business Studies/Accounting/Geography
- Mathematics/Economics/Business Studies
- Candidates are to note that the above listed subject combinations conforms with the requirements for admission into Degree Programmes in the Sciences, Social Sciences, Engineering, Medicine, Pharmacy, Law, Education, Management Sciences, Arts courses in all JUPEB affiliated Universities In Nigeria including University of Calabar.
- Applicants are to also note that University of Calabar admits into Year 1 for medicine through JUPEB.
How to Apply for UNICAL JUPEB Programme
The following instructions must be followed by aspirants applying for the UNICAL JUPEB programme.
- Applicants are to visit https://jupeb.unical.edu.ng/apply. On the “Generate Payment Invoice” column, enter your First Name, Middle Name, Surname, Phone number and e-mail address, in the spaces provided and click on “Generate Invoice”. Your generated Application Invoice will then appear on your screen. Make sure you print the page.
- Take the printed Application Invoice to any Bank, Nationwide. Tell the Cashier that you are there for Unical JUPEB Application Form payment, then hand over your Application Invoice to him/her (NB: Inform the Cashier, that the payment is to be made via eTranzact).
- When you are done with the payment of N15,000.00 (plus a Bank charge), the cashier will give you a printed Payment Receipt page containing your Confirmation Order No. Take the Payment Receipt back to the portal (Please do not do this application using your phone to avoid errors, it must be done on a PC).
- Go back online. On the “Continue Registration” column, enter the “Confirmation Order No” from your Payment Receipt in the space provided, then hit the “Proceed” button.
- Complete your Application and attach your passport (the passport must be a color passport photograph on a white background and must not be more than 3 months old before the time of application), then click submit.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip
- Applicants into Preliminary Programme are advised to be checking our website from time to time for actual date of screening and other relevant information
- All candidates are required to register for Direct Entry JAMB during the programme
- All candidates are required to use “submit online” either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website.
- NO download or printed copies of Forms will be accepted.
- Applicants are to note that the screening exercise shall hold at the University of Calabar, Calabar.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instruction very carefully and ensure they select the correct JUPEB Subject Combinations.
- Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate.
Application Closing Date
The deadline for the submission of application will be published on this site once the sale of the form commences.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.