TIPS AND REQUIREMENTS ON HOW TO APPLY FOR UNIVERSITY OF UYO(UNIUYO) PRE-DEGREE PROGRAMME
This is a concise summary on tips and requirements recommended for all prospective candidates seeking admission into the University of Uyo Pre-degree Programme.
University of Uyo(Uniuyo) Pre-degree Admission Entry Requirements
1. Candidates are expected to possess credit pass in at least five (5) “O” level subjects including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Agricultural Science is accepted in place of Biology for Agricultural Science Education and Agriculture candidates only), at not more than two sittings in the SSCE (WAEC/NECO, GCE or NABTEB).
2. Candidates seekingadmission into programmes in the Facultyof Agriculture are expected to possess at least five (5) “O” Level Credit passes in NECO, WASC/GCE including Chemistry, Biology or Agricultural Science, Mathematics, English Language and any one of Economics, Geography or Physics. At least a Pass in Physics is acceptable.
3. Candidates for admission into Agricultural Science Education are expected to possess five (5) “O” Level credit passes in English Language, Chemistry, Biology (or Agricultural Science), Mathematics and any other subject.
4. Candidates for admission into Home Economics Education are expected to posses five (5) “O” Level Credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and any other subject.
Note: JAMB score is not required for admission into this programme.
Major Course Requirements
All successful candidates will be required to register for and take Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) into programmes of their choices from the attached pdf list provided in A to C below.
List of Available Pre-degree Programmes in University of Uyo
How To Apply for University of Uyo(Uniuyo) Pre-degree Programme
Eligible candidates are advised to pay a non-refundable deposit in the sum of N10,500.00 (ten thousand five hundred naira) only via Remita Payment Platform
Online Registration and Payment Instruction For Uniuyo Pre-degree programme
1. Visit http://eportals,uniuyo.edu.ng or www.uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
2. Select Admission Forms Link
3. Select e-Form(s) Option
4. Select Pre-Degree as the Admission Form Type
5. Enter your Phone Number, Name and Email
6. Click the PAY NOW button to make payment
7. Payment can be make online or Bank branch
8. After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to complete your registration.
Ø The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
Ø No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
Ø Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
Candidates are required to come for the screening exercise with the following items:
Ø One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2017 ONLINE registration form dullycompleted with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
Note: Only colour printout will be accepted.
ØTwo (2) recent passport-size photographs on red background (same photograph as the one used for the online registration) with the name and signature of the candidate on the reverse side of the photographs. These should be packaged in a quarto-size envelope and labeled with the candidate’s name and department.
Ø HB pencil, eraser and sharpener.
No GSM handsets, calculators, four-figure tables or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the screening halls.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.