UBTH Health Officers Admission Form, Ekpoma, is now selling its admission forms for the 2024 academic session. See how to obtain UBTH Health Officers Admission Form
By this notice, applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) Centre for Training Community Health Officers (CTCHO) programmes.
The training which lasts for two (2) calendar years will commence in September. It programme leads to the award of Higher Diploma in Community Health.
UBTH CTCHO Entry Requirements
Basic Educational Qualification
WASC/ GCE / SSCE or NECO with five (5) credits at not more than two sittings in the following subjects: English Language, Mathematics, Biology/Health Sciences, Chemistry and Physics.
Professional Qualifications And Experience
In addition to qualifications above, candidates must possess any of the following professional qualifications and experience for eligibility to apply:
- Diploma in Community Health (DCH) with not less than two (2) years post qualification experience
- Community Health Extension Workers (CHEW) with five (5) years post qualification experience
- Applicants must be registered as a Community Health Practitioner and possess a valid practice license.
Steps On How to Apply For UBTH Centre for Training Community Health Officers Admission
- Applicants are required to pay a non-refundable Application fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) only to the UBTH Account with TSA under the service type: Training – Centre for Training Community Health Officers using REMITA Platform in any Bank in Nigeria
- After payment of Application fee, you will be issued an evidence of payment in form of a
- Application forms are to be obtained from the School with evidence of payment of prescribed fees.
- Please note that the deadline for the payment of application form is Monday July
Written Test And Oral Interview
Written test and Oral interview will be conducted on Wednesday 11th and Thursday, 12th July respectively.
Note: All candidates are to bring their originals and photocopies of certificates/master-lists to the examination centre.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.