UBTH (University of Benin Teaching Hospital) School of Nursing Admission Form for the 2024 academic session is now on sale. See how to obtain and process the UBTH School of Nursing Admission Form below
By this notice, applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Benin Teaching Hospital 3 Years school of nursing programme leading to the award of Registered Nurse Certificate (RN)
UBTH School of Nursing Entry Qualifications
- Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age.
- Five Credit passes obtained in not more than two sittings in WASCE/GCE/NECO) in the following subjects, English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
How To Obtain UBTH School of Nursing Application Form
- Application forms are obtainable in person from the office of the Principal with a non-refundable fee of ten thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) only. This should be made payable to UBTH Treasury Single Account (TSA) Via the Remita Platform in any bank under the service type Training School – School Of Nursing.
- A separate payment of N200 to Nursing and Midwifery Council Committee Edo State Account No. 2050003858, First Bank of Nigeria.
- Candidates are to submit four (4) recent coloured passport photographs (taken in the preceding two weeks) while returning the completed application forms.
All completed forms should be submitted on or before August, 2024
Examination Date: August, 2024
TIME: 10:00 a.m. prompt
Venue: School of Nursing, UBTH
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.