UNIBEN (University of Benin) Direct Entry Admission Form for the 2023 academic session is now on sale. See how to process UNIBEN Direct Entry Screening exercise below…
UNIBEN Direct Entry Admission Form
By this notice, applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to the University of Benin (UNIBEN) to participate in the direct entry screening exercise for the current academic session.
The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Direct Entry Admission Screening Exercise for 2018/2019 Academic Session is scheduled to take place in August in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
Relevant Link: UNIBEN Maritime & ICT Admission Form
- The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise.
UNIBEN Direct Entry Admission Screening Eligibility
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the DIRECT ENTRY Admission and chose University of Benin as First Choice are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
- Candidates must have obtained at least five (5) credits passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO or their equivalent.
- The subjects must include English language, Mathematics(for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics) at not more than two sittings
How to Apply for UNIBEN Direct Entry Screening
The procedure for the Admission Screening Application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on WAEUP Student Portal
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal lick on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on‘Application record’, provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” colour passport photograph with red background in jpeg format only. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal.
- To pay for the Application, click on“Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay Via Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; (The fee excludes other charges), the admission screening exercise past questions for N2,000:00 (optional); with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online.(No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
UNIBEN Grouping of Courses for Screening
|S/N||GROUP||COURSE CATEGORIES / FACULTY|
|1||SOCIAL SCIENCES||Social Sciences|
|Education – Social Sciences|
|Education – Management Sciences|
|Mathematics and Economics|
|Education – Physical Sciences|
|Basic Medical Sciences|
|Education Life Sciences|
Candidates should go back on-line in August to check for their specific Day, Venue and Time for the Screening
GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
Application website closes by midnight in August (i.e. all applications must be concluded online not later than August.
Candidates who pay after the deadline will not be screened.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.