UNICAL Post UTME Form for the 2023 academic session is currently on sale. University of Calabar post UTME form is now available online. See details on how to obtain the 2023 UNICAL Post UTME screening form
UNICAL Post UTME Form 2023
By this notice, the Management of the University of Calabar (UNICAL) wishes to inform all UTME candidates who applied for admission to University of Calabar (UNICAL), for the current academic session that the Post UTME Test will be conducted from Monday to Saturday at the University’s CBT Centre.
Courses Offered In UNICAL
The University of Calabar (UNICAL) offers various number of courses. You can check out the list of courses/programmes offered in UNICAL here.
Eligible Candidates for UNICAL Post UTME Screening Exercise
- Candidates who chose UNICAL as their first choice in the Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 150 or above.
- Candidates who poses five (5) credit “O” level passes.
IMPORTANT: JAMB Cut Off Mark
UNICAL Post UTME Form, Exam And Candidates Detail
Registration for UNICAL Post UTME screening will commence from Thursday, when the portal will be open. Please note that the portal will however be shut down at 12.00 mid night on Saturday
How to Apply for UNICAL Post UTME Screening Exercise
Aspirant wishing to apply for UNICAL Post UTME has two mediums available to them:
- E-transact option:This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank you are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal http://www.Myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Scratch Card Option:This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis only:
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- WEMA Bank
- First city Monument Bank
- Heritage Bank
- Zenith Bank
After obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
- LOG ON TO: http://www.Myunical.edu.ng and click on Screening UTME link
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration N0 in the box provided
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT
- Print out the completed form.
Candidates may pay for the following charges
♦Aptitude Test = N200
- Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment.
- Any candidate who fails to take part in the Post UTME exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
- Candidates are advised to check the Portal from Tuesdayfor their venue and time of the CBT. Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
- Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slips showing candidate’s photograph.
- The Post UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Special candidate with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.