UNIMED Post UTME Screening Form is now on sale. The University of Medical Sciences Ondo State post UTME screening exercise application form for the current academic session is currently on sale. See details on how to process UNIMED Post UTME Screening form.
UNIMED Post UTME Screening Form
By this notice, applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo State various degree programmes for the current academic session.
Courses Offered in UNIMED
UNIMED offers various number of courses. You can check out the list of Courses/programme offered in UNIMED here
UNIMED Post UTME Subject Combination
All courses in Faculties 1 – 6 as contained in this list require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in UTME. Candidates for Mathematics programme require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology in the UTME.
Eligibility Criteria For Admission into University of Medical Sciences Ondo State
- Candidates who made University of Medical Sciences Ondo their first and second choices in the last UTME and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening.
- In addition, candidates who did not choose the University of Medical Sciences Ondo and are willing to change to the University are also eligible for the screening.
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics for the MBBS/BDS programme and not more than two sittings in relevant O/Level subjects including English and Mathematics for other programmes in the University.
- Direct entry candidates who have already applied to JAMB and who possess minimum of 10 points in relevant ‘A’ level subjects or a Sc. (Hons) degree in the basic medical or biological sciences with a minimum of second class (lower division) are also eligible to apply for Medicine and Surgery and Dentistry Courses.
Method of Application for Ondo State University of Medical Sciences Post UTME
Eligible candidates should log on to University website www.unimed.edu.ng . Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admission;
- Click on Post-UTME Payment to make payment via online payment system or commercial bank through e-Tranzact (Total Fee Payable is N12,500 including bank charges);
- Click on Payment Confirmation if payment was made through commercial bank;
- Click on Post-UTME Application after payment;
- Login with UTME registration number and payment Transaction ID as password to complete the screening form.
For more details on payment and application, check the University’s website (www.unimed.edu.ng).
Note: On No Account Should Candidates Make Payment To Any Unauthorised Account. Please Seek Clarification In Case Of Doubt.
UNIMED Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Schedule
Screening Exercise Dates: Thursday and Friday beginning from 7.00am daily
|Faculty of Clinical Sciences, Faculty of Dental Sciences and Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences||Thursday|
|Faculty of Allied Health Sciences, Faculty of Science and Direct Entry Candidates||Friday|
Venue: MIS Centre, Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo City
- 1)All candidates are requested to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration Slips for Direct-Entry Candidates;
- Depositor’s copy of Bank Teller;
- Print – out of e-Tranzact payment receipt (collected from Bank)
- Printed copy of the completed UNIMED Admission Screening Exercise Online Registration Form
- Any candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Admission Screening Exercise will not be considered for admission.
Kindly note that the University does NOT have individual/sales agents. For the avoidance of doubt, valid and authentic details about admissions into the programmes offered by UNIMED can be obtained only at the University’s administrative and liaison offices; and at the university’s website www.unimed.edu.ng
Kindly note also, that valid payments for purchase of forms can only be done as described above and NOT into any individual’s account. Anyone who deals with any individual and/or makes payments into any individual’s account does so at her/his own risk!
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.