UNIMED Pre Degree Form is now on sale. The University of Medical Sciences, Ondo State, Pre-Degree Science Programme (PDSP) form for the current academic session is now on sale. UNIMED pre degree form is obtainable online on payment of 15,000
UNIMED Pre Degree Form
By this notice, applications are invited from prospective candidates for admission into the University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo State, Pre-Degree Science Programme (PDSP) for the academic session.
IMPORTANT: JAMB Cut-Off Mark
Duration of Programme
UNIMED Pre-Degree programme is full-time and will run for one (1) academic session of two (2) semesters between September and July. It is an intensive programme aimed at preparing candidates for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Post UTME towards admission into the 100 level degree programme of UNIMED and other universities.
UNIMED Pre-Degree Programme
Faculty Of Allied Health Sciences
B.NSc, Nursing Science
UNIMED Pre-Degree Programme Objectives
1)The Pre-Degree Programme will remedy the deficiencies carried over from secondary schools in order to prepare candidates towards I undertaking a successful university programme.
2)The programme will also prepare students adequately for university education by increasing their self-confidence and promote effective learning ability.
Admission Requirements For UNIMED Pre-Degree Programme
- Candidates should possess five Credit passes in WASC, NECO or GCE at not more than two (2) sittings in relevant subjects of Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Biology, 2)Candidates interested in NOBS and BDS programmes must have the required 5 credit passes at only one (1) sitting.
- Candidates with awaiting results must obtain the 5 Credit passes in relevant subjects before completion of the Pre-Degree programme.
- Eligible candidates shall be invited for a Qualifying Computer Based Test (CBT),
QUALIFICATION FOR 100 LEVEL ADMISSION INTO UNIMED
- Candidates are expected to sit for the UTME and obtain the minimum JAMB cut-off mark for the University admission and other Departmental pre-requisites.
- Candidates are also expected to pass the two end of semester examinations and score a minimum overall average grade of 50 at the end of the programme.
Steps on How to Obtain UNIMED Pre-Degree Form
- Prospective candidates are to visit the University website www.unimed.edu.ng, click on admissions, Pre-Degree Progamrne and duly follow the instruction to print the e-transact invoice.
- Pay an application fee of Fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) excluding bank charges on e-transact in any bank on the e-transact platform.
- Upon confirmation of payment, candidates are to complete and print the Pre-Degree Science Programme (PDSP) Application Form online after payment by logging on to www.unimed.edu.ng and click on the online PDSP Registration Portal.
- Submit the Online application form and print out a copy of the Examination Schedule slip.
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS
All completed online application forms with the required relevant documents should be submitted online not later than six (6) weeks from the date of this publication.
DATE FOR QUALIFYING EXAMINATION
Candidates are requested to check the University website www.unimed.edu.ng for the date of qualifying examination and for further details.
Limited accommodation in the university’s managed hostel with proximity to the pre-degree centre for interested pre-degree student is available,
Kindly note that the University does NOT have any individual/sales agents for the admission exercise, for the avoidance of doubt, valid details about admissions into the programmes offered by the University can be obtained only at the Office of the Director of Predegree Science Programme (PDSP) and at the UNWED website www.unimed.edu.ng.
Kindly note also, that valid payments for purchase of forms can only be done as prescribed above and NOT to any individual. Anyone who transacts with any individual/agent or makes payment to any other account does so at his/her own risk.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.