UNIOSUN Pre Degree Admission Form is now on sale. The Osun State University Pre Degree Admission Form for the current academic session is out. Prospective applicants are advised to bookmark this page to get prompt updates on UNIOSUN Pre Admission Process.
UNIOSUN Pre Degree Admission Form
By this notice, the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) is inviting applications from suitably qualified and interested members of the public to its current academic year pre-degree programme admission.
UNIOSUN Pre-Degree Admission General Requirements
- Candidates must possess O’Level, SSCE (WAEC), SSCE (NECO) or equivalent with a minimum of four relevant credit passes in subjects which must include English Language for Arts; and English and Mathematics for Sciences and Social Sciences.
- Candidates with deficiencies in their ‘O’ level results will be considered; but such candidates are, however, required to make up for any deficiency before the UTME admission exercise.
Completion of UNIOSUN Pre-Degree Forms
- Candidates are to register on-line by accessing the University website: http://www.uniosun.edu.ng or directly on the Pre-Degree Portal at http://pds.uniosun.edu.ng to complete and submit Application Forms.
- Candidates are also expected to print two (2) copies of the application form after submission. Each candidate is to bring along a copy of the application form on the day of the screening exercise. The second copy is to be submitted on admission to the Pre-Degree programme of the University.
IMPORTANT: UNIOSUN Part Time Degree Admission Form
How To Access UNIOSUN Pre-Degree Registration Portal
- Visit the UNIOSUN Pre-Degree Portal via http://www.uniosun.edu.ng or http://pds.uniosun.edu.ng. This will take you to the online Application Platform.
- Ensure you read all registration guidelines and instructions before proceeding to register. Payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) for the Pre-Degree application is through the UNIOSUN WebPAY using Interswitch enabled Debit/ATM cards (Master Card and Verve)
UNIOSUN Pre-Degree – Placement into Degree Programmme
Upon successful completion of the programme, candidates must also obtain satisfactory scores in the JAMB Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), to have the opportunity of being admitted into any of the following Degree Programmes:
COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE, EJIGBO CAMPUS
Bachelor of Agriculture (B. Agric) with specialisations in:
Agricultural Economics and Extension
Bachelor of Fisheries and Wildlife
Fisheries and Aquaculture
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, IPETU-IJESA CAMPUS
B. Sc. (Ed.) Political Science
B. Sc. (Ed.) Economics
B. A. (Ed.) English
B. Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics
B. Sc. (Ed.) Biology
B. Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry
B. Sc. (Ed.) Physics
B.Ed. Guidance and Counselling
B.Ed. Educational Management
COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES
B. Sc. Anatomy
B. Sc. Physiology
B. Sc Public Health
B. N. Sc Nursing
COLLEGE OF HUMANITIES AND CULTURE, IKIRE CAMPUS
B. A. English and International Studies
B. A. French and International Studies
B. A. Linguistics and Communication Studies
B. A. History and International Studies
COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES, OKUKU CAMPUS
B. Sc. Accounting
B. Sc. Business Administration
B. Sc. Economics
B. Sc. Banking and Finance
B. Sc. Political Science and International Relations
B. Sc. Geography
B. Sc. Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
B. Sc. Sociology
B. Sc. Entrepreneurship
COLLEGE OF SCIENCE, ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY, OSOGBO CAMPUS
B. Sc. Industrial Chemistry
B. Sc. Biochemistry
B. Eng. Civil Engineering
B. Sc. Computer Science
B. Eng. Electrical/Electronics Engineering
B. Eng. Mechanical Engineering
B. Sc. Mathematics
B. Sc. Microbiology
B. Sc. Geology
B. Sc. Physics with Electronics
B. Sc. Urban and Regional Planning
B. Sc. Plant Biology
B. Sc. Chemistry
B. Sc. Zoology
Note: The programme has been designed to include intensive training in Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
The application deadline will be published on this blog as soon as the sale of the form commences.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.