UNIOSUN Part Time Degree Admission Form is out. The Osun State University Part Time Degree Admission Form for the current academic session is out. Prospective applicants are advised to bookmark this page to get prompt updates on the UNIOSUN Part Time Degree Admission Process.
UNIOSUN Part Time Degree Admission Form
By this notice, applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) part-time degree programmes for the academic session.
UNIOSUN Part-Time Degree Programmes
College of Arts and Humanities
- B.A English and International Studies
- B.A History and International Studies
College of Management and Social Sciences
- B.Sc Accounting
- B.Sc Banking and Finance
- B.Sc Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- B.Sc Economics
- B.Sc Political Science and International Relations
College of Agriculture
- B.Sc Agricultural Economic
College of Basic Sciences
- B.Sc Microbiology
- B.Sc Computer Science
College of Education
- Sc (Ed) Economics Education
- Sc (Ed) Political Science Education
UNIOSUN Part-Time Degree Admission Requirements
O’ Level Certificate Holders Requirements
Candidates seeking admission into Osun State University (UNIOSUN) PART-TIME must possess five (5) ordinary level credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language. For candidates pursuing courses in Sciences, Engineering, Management and Social Sciences, credit pass in Mathematics is compulsory from any of WASC,NECO, GCE or NABTEB obtained at not more than two sittings.
Direct Entry Requirements
Prospective candidates for Direct Entry must possess five (5) credit passes in ‘O’ Level in relevant subjects and at least Lower Credit of National Diploma or at least Merit in NCE; candidates with two Advanced Level/IJMB Passes in relevant subjects with three other ordinary level credits are also qualified for Direct Entry admission. HND Holders with minimum of lower credit will be admitted into the third year of their Programme.
Duration of Programme
(a) Candidates seeking admission through ‘O’ Level Certificate – Five (5) years with the exception of Agricultural Economics which is six(6) years.
(b) Candidates seeking admission through Direct Entry (NCE/ND/IJMB/ A’ Level) – Four (4) years with the exception of Agricultural Economics which is five (5) years.
Steps On How to Apply for UNIOSUN Part-Time Degree Admission
- Visit chrdportal.uniosun.edu.ng or www.uniosun.edu.ng before the Deadline for each programme
- Application Fee For Part-Time Programmes is N10,000
- Prospective candidates will apply and pay online through UNIOSUN INTERSWITCH WEB PAY PLATFORM.
- Complete the Online APPLICATION FORM, print and bring the printout along with photocopies of all your credentials on the day of the screening exercise which will be communicated later for the current Part Time Degree Programme.
- After the screening, successful Part Time degree candidates will have their names published on-line and will be notified through SMS messages while others would similarly be communicated as soon as they have their screening exercise too.
The application deadline would be promptly published on this blog as soon as the sale of the form commences.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.