UNIOSUN Post UTME/DE Screening Form for the current academic session is out. Prospective Candidates are advised to bookmark this page to get prompt updates on UNIOSUN Admission process.
UNIOSUN Post UTME/DE Screening Form
By our standard, the purpose of this article is to provide aspirants and members of the public with all they need to know about the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Post UTME/DE screening exercise for the academic session.
Courses Offered in Osun State University (UNIOSUN)
UNIOSUN offers various number of courses. You can check out the list of Courses/programme offered in UNIOSUN here
IMPORTANT: JAMB Cut-Off Mark
Eligibility Criteria for UNIOSUN Post UTME Screening Exercise
- Candidates who chose Osun State University as their First choice, with a minimum score of 180.
- Candidates that scored less than 200 would not be considered for admission into any of the underlisted programmes:
- Business Administration
- Political Science
- Candidates who chose any of the courses listed above, but scored less than 200 could change to any other relevant programme of their choice.
- UNIOSUN will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects at not more than two sittings except for Nursing and Law which require ONE sitting.
- The University also accepts a minimum of Lower credit for Direct Entry candidates. Candidates should meticulously provide their O’ Level results on the portal.
- Any candidate that provides false information would be prosecuted by law enforcement agencies and the admission of such candidates withdrawn once discovered.
- Candidates awaiting results should supply it within one week of release.
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission.
UNIOSUN Post UTME Registration Procedure
Candidates are to register on-line by accessing the University website: http://www.uniosun.edu.ng or http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng to complete and submit an application. They are expected to print two (2) copies of the application form after submission. One of these two copies should be brought along together with a copy of the candidate’s UTME score print-out on the day of the screening exercise. The second copy is to be submitted upon admission to the University.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
Direct Entry candidates should complete the form on-line, following the same process as above and ensure that they read the admission requirements of the university before applying to any of its programmes. They are also expected to forward their Academic Transcripts to the Registrar of Osun State University not later than the required date.
ALL Direct Entry candidates including those of UNIOSUN (IJMB) Programme, who wish to be considered for admission into Osun State University for the current academic session, must have obtained Direct Entry Forms from JAMB. Such candidates must apply for the screening exercise.
CENTRAL ADMISSION PROCESSING SYSTEM (CAPS): The current admission exercise will be based on Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), a system designed by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to automate the admissions process to tertiary institutions
ACCESS TO THE REGISTRATION PORTAL: Visit the Uniosun Post UTME Portal via http://www.uniosun.edu.ng or http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng. This will take you to the online Application Platform. Ensure you read all registration guidelines and instructions before proceeding to register.
Payments of N2,000.00 for the Post UTME Screening and N5,500 portal access and administrative fees are through the Interswitch Web PAY platform, using your ATM cards (Master Card, Verve card and Interswitch enabled Cards.)
The deadline for application will be published on this site once the sale of the form commences.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.