UNIPORT Diploma In Law Admission Form
University of Port-Harcourt Diploma In Law Admission Form
UNIPORT Diploma In Law Admission Form is currently on sale. The University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) Diploma in Law admission form for the current academic session is out on sale. Bookmark this page to get prompt update as soon as the admission process commences.
By this notice, the general public is hereby informed that the sale of Application Forms for admission into the Diploma in Law of the College of Continuing Education, University of Port Harcourt for the current academic session has commenced.
Duration of Programme
The Diploma in Law Programme is a Continuing Education Programme and will run for two academic sessions; each session divided into two semesters. Students having no more than five courses to repeat or clear at the end of the second year will be allowed a maximum of one additional academic session to do so, bringing the maximum duration of the programme to three academic sessions (six semesters).
Candidates must have Ordinary Level Credit passes in at least four subjects, including English Language in the WASSC/SSCE/NECO/GCE, obtained at not more than two sittings.
UNIPORT Diploma in Law Admission Method of Application
- Application for Diploma in Law Programme is on-line. Log on to http://ashgrove.cce.uniport.edu.ng and click on Application Procedure in CCE; click on “Register”, sign up and print payment slip.
- Proceed to any of the designated banks to make payment of (N11,000.00) only, excluding Bank charges and obtain an eTranzact receipt.
- Login back to your account and verify your payment using the confirmation order number on the eTranzact receipt, fill in the necessary information, upload your passport on the photograph and print your photo card.
- Do not go to the bank to pay your application fees without printing your payment slip online. Payments should be made for the Payment Slip Number on your payment slip.
- Do not make payment for any other number.
DESIGNATED BANKS are:
- Uniport – Choba Micro-Finance Bank
- United Bank for Africa (UBA)
- First Bank PLC
- Fidelity Bank PLC
UNIPORT Basic Studies Programme Admission Form
JAMB Cut Off Mark for All Tertiary Institutions
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.