University of Ibadan (UI) School of Business admission form for the 2023 academic session is currently on sale. The form is now available for purchase online. See how to obtain the University of Ibadan (UI) Business School Form
The University of Ibadan (UI) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under-listed professional postgraduate degree programmes of the University of Ibadan School of Business (UISB).
- Master in Business Administration (MBA) – Executive
- Master in Business Administration (MBA) – Full-Time or Part-Time
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) – Full-Time or Part-Time.
IMPORTANT: University of Ibadan (UI) Postgraduate Form
Available areas of specialization
- Finance and Accounting
- Entrepreneurship and Operations Management
The executive MBA has been made flexible to accommodate the Business Executives to break their studies and be certified at every break.
Eligibility Criteria For Admission into UI School of Business
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University, with minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division).
- HND (Upper Credit) or ACA, ACMA, AIBA, CIS, CIBN, ACTS etc at minimum of merit level.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University, with Third Class or Pass, plus Postgraduate Diploma.
- HND (Lower Credit) from a recognized Institution, plus Postgraduate Diploma.
Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University, with Third Class or Pass.
- HND (Lower Credit)
- ACA, ACMA, AIBA, CIS, CIBN, ACTS etcat minimum of merit level.
Steps on How to Obtain UI Business School Form
APPLICATION FEES: Application fee for all programmes is N25,000.00.
For details on method of application, visit the University of Ibadan website: and click on University of Ibadan Postgraduate School Portal. Application Forms are to be completed on-line and will close on (6 weeks from publication date).
Note: The latest date for receipt of supporting documents is (3 weeks from closing date). Successful applicants would be notified by e-mails.
Click on the link to apply>>>
- All candidates must satisfy the University of Ibadan matriculation requirements of five credit passes including English at the Ordinary Level (O/L) at one sitting or six credit passes at two sittings.
- All applicants may be required to take the English proficiency examination at the University of Ibadan School of Business, University of Ibadan on (6 weeks from publication date)
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.