University of Ibadan Post UTME Form for the 2024 academic session is out. University of Ibadan post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 200. Registration for the screening exercise will commence on Monday. See more details below.
University of Ibadan Post UTME Form
By this notice candidates who have chosen University of Ibadan, Ibadan, as their institution of first choice in the last UTME and scored the required cut-off point of 200 are hereby informed that the University website will be open on Monday to Friday for the submission of their bio-data and SSCE/NECO results online.
Note: The deadline for submission of bio-data / O/level results may not be extended. Therefore, any candidate whose bio-data are not submitted within the stipulated time will not be considered for Post-UTME Screening and for admission.
Courses Offered In The University of Ibadan (UI)
The University of Ibadan (UI) offers various number of courses. You can check out the list of courses/programmes offered in University of Ibadan (UI) here.
Eligible Candidates for University of Ibadan (UI) Post UTME Screening Exercise
- Candidates who chose UI in the last Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 200 or above for screening
- Candidates who poses five (5) credit “O” level passes.
IMPORTANT: JAMB Cut-Off Mark
University of Ibadan (UI) Post UTME Form, Exam And Candidates Detail
The form is not currently on sale but once the University of Ibadan (UI) releases or begins the sales of the form, you will be notified via this page. In other not to miss this update, bookmark this page using Ctrl+D on your computer and save this page if you are browsing via mobile.
RECOMMENDED: University of Ibadan (UI) UTME Cut-Off Marks
How to Apply for The University of Ibadan Post UTME Screening Exercise
University of Ibadan (UI) Post UTME applicant should follow the instructions below to apply for the current Post UTME screening exercise.
(A) Candidates are required to log-in to (https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng) using their Jamb Registration Number as their user name and their surname as their password e.g. 45678376EG Temitope (Surname) Nelson Jenifer.
The screening fee is N2,000.00. This should be paid through the Admission Portal in favour of University of Ibadan (Admission Processing Fee Account). Candidate’s Name, JAMB Registration Number, Telephone Number and E-mail Address should be quoted at the point of payment using either of the payment options below:
Payment Options For University of Ibadan Post UTME:
Credit/Debit Card Payment using ATM card;
- Cash at bank using the printout from the portal to make payment at the bank; and
- Direct bank account debit whereby you use your internet banking tools to make payment.
- Candidates are expected to print the payment success receipt which should display full names of the candidate (SURNAME first) as in the UTME result slip preceded by the JAMB Registration Number, as the payee and the payment reference number showing the success message.
(B) Upon successful payment, candidates should proceed on the portal to submit their bio-data and O/level results.
(C) Candidates should ensure that the online forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification.
(D) Please fill the online forms in CAPITAL letters only.
(E) Candidates are expected to upload their passport photographs and signatures. The image format for the passport and signature is JPEG and must not exceed 50kb. The photographs must be clean and clear, without glasses and cap/head-tie or cover.
(F) Candidates are then to print the evidence of completion of transaction and keep for further reference.
(G) An online help desk platform on http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/helpdesk will be available to handle all genuine enquiries.
University of Ibadan (UI) Post UTME Screening Exercise Date
The date for the post UTME will be communicated to candidates through their email addresses and sms. Candidates are, therefore, advised to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers.
- The University will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and functional phone numbers.
- Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are, therefore, advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
- Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above for successful completion of the online submissions.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.