University of Uyo Postgraduate Admission List
The Postgraduate admission list is published in two parts. The first part contains names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the Postgraduate School.
The second part contains names of candidates whose provisional admission is pending the receipt of their academic transcript in the Postgraduate School
Candidates offered provisional admission are required to pay a nonrefundable acceptance fees of N30, 000 and report to the Secretary, Postgraduate School for screening.
UNIUYO Postgraduate Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
Candidates who have been offered admission are to follow the link below for payment of acceptance fee
- Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals
- Click on Pay Acceptance Link
- Enter Registration Number (i.e Form#)
- Click on the Make Payment Button
- Payment can be make online using ATM Card or at any commercial bank using the generated RRR
- Go with the e-payment receipt to the Bursary Unit at the Postgraduate School, to obtain an official receipt. Then report to the Secretary, Postgraduate School for the screening and documentation exercises.
Relevant Link: UNIUYO Graduands Convocation List
UNIUYO Postgraduate Admission List
Recommended Post: University of Uyo Postgraduate Programmes and Eligibility Criteria
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.