Yobe State University (YSU) Post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the current academic session is now on sale. Contained in this post are details about the screening process.
Yobe State University Post UTME
By this notice, the management of Yobe State University, Damaturu wishes to inform all candidates who apply for admission through UTME that there will be screening exercise for those who chose Yobe State University as their FIRST CHOICE with an aggregate score of 150 and above. Date for Direct Entry and 2nd choice UTME candidates will be communicated in due course.
JAMB Brochure ( To know the respective course requirement)
List of Yobe State University Undergraduate Courses
Yobe State University Diploma Programme Admission Form
Steps on How to Apply for Yobe State University Post UTME
Step1: Online registration for Post UTME screening
Candidates are to purchase registration scratch card at a non refundable fee of N2,000.00 payable at:
a) Bank: First Bank, Damaturu, Gashua, Nguru, and Potiskum branches.
Account Name: Yobe State University
Account Number: 2032347328
b)Sales of Scratch cards and On-line registration
Sales of Scratch Cards and online registration will commence from Friday 13thto 23rdJuly.
Step 2: Departmental Screening
Candidates are to report to the Department of their First Choice as from Monday 16th to Wednesday, 25th July with the following credentials:
- Post UTME Screening Registration Slip
- Original JAMB UTME Result Slip
- SSCE Results, i.e. WAEC, NECO or their equivalent ( at not more than two sittings}.
- Certificate of Local Government Indigeneship
- Primary School Certificate
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- The date for 2nd Choice UTME and Direct entry (DE) candidates screening will be communicated later. Also, note that only candidates who paid and registered for YSU Post UTME screening will be considered for admission.
- Only candidates that pay and register for the prescribed Post-UTME examination will be considered for admission.
Commencement/Deadline of Application
Online registration for the screening exercise will commence from Friday 13th and it will end on the 23rdJuly
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.