Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education (AIFCE) academic calendar for the current academic session is now available online. See details below…
All the students of the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri, are hereby informed that the management of the institution has released the first semester academic calendar.
Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education Academic Calendar
- Wednesday, 1st November – Academic Board Meeting
- Saturday, 4th November – Second Semester Exams End
- Thursday, 9th November – Academic Board
- Sunday, 19th November – Resumption of Regular Students
- Monday, 20th November – Registration of Regular students commences
- Monday, 27th November – Lectures Begin for Regular students
- Wednesday, 29th November – Committee of Deans Meeting
- Wednesday, 6th December – Academic Board
- Wednesday, 20th December – Committee of Deans Meeting
- Friday 22nd December – Christmas Break
- Monday, 8th January, – Lectures Resume for Regular Students.
- Wednesday, 10th January – Academic Board Meeting
- Wednesday, 31st January, – Committee of Deans Meeting
- Friday, 23rd February, – Lectures end for Regular students
- Wednesday, 5th March, – Exams Begin for Regular Students
- Wednesday, 7th March, – Academic Board Meeting
- Wednesday, 28th March,– Committee of Deans Meeting
- Saturday 31st March, – Exams End for Regular Students
- Monday 2nd April,– Sandwich Students Resume
- Wednesday 4th April, – Academic Board Meeting
- Monday 9th April, – Sandwich Students Exams Begin
- Wednesday 25th April, – Committee of deans meeting
- Saturday 28th April, – Sandwich Exams End
- Monday 30th, April – Second Commences for regular Students
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.