Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education (AIFCE) acceptance fee payment and registration details for the current academic session is now online. See details below…
Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri, through its management has released the acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for the current academic session newly admitted candidates. The management also release the registration requirements and procedure.
Alvan Ikoku College of Education Acceptance Fee
The non-refundable Acceptance fees are as follows:
- NCE STUDENTS – N12,000
- DEGREE STUDENTS – N25,000
How To Generate Invoice
- The non-refundable acceptance fees should be paid into Alvana Micro Finance Bank.
- Please generate your Invoice for Acceptance fees payment from the College portal
- If you are unable to generate your invoice, please visit the College ICT Centre for assistance.
Alvan Ikoku College of Education Registration Requirements
- Log onto alvanikoku.edu.ng and click on Student Portal to generate their Acceptance Fee Remita Invoice.
- Proceed with your invoice to any commercial bank or Alvana Microfinance Bank to make your payment.
- Pay the Acceptance Fee with your RRR invoice.
- Return to the College ICT Centre with your payment receipt to print the Admission Screening Documents.
- Proceed to the College Admissions Unit with originals of the following:
- Birth Certificate
- LGA Identification
- JAMB Result Slip
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Passport Photograph
- Evidence of Payment of Acceptance Fee.
- All printed screening documents.
- Open your files with the screening officers.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.