Ambrose Alli University Post UTME and Direct Entry screening application forms for the current academic session are currently on sale. See details below.
By this notice, all UTME candidate who applied to Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma as institution of First Choice with a UTME score of 175 and above are invited to apply for the current Ambrose Ali University Post UTME/DE Screening Exercise.
AAU Post UTME Form: Procedure for Online Application
- Candidates are advised to apply online at https://aaue.waeup.org/ using ATM debit cards on Interswitch.
- All such candidates must upload their coloured passport photograph, fill in all relevant Certificates/documents (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB etc. with the correct examination number and pin) to the Portal
- Candidates should preview and confirm that the passport photograph is properly uploaded as no complaint of wrong or blank picture will be entertained after submission of forms.
Relevant Link: JAMB Cut Off Mark
Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Direct Entry Screening
All Direct Entry candidates who applied to JAMB for admission and choose Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma as Institution of the First Choice are also required to complete the online application form for their screening exercise. All such candidates must enter all relevant certificates documents (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NCE/DIPLOMA/DEGREE etc. with the correct examination number and pin) to the portal.
All candidates (both UTME and Direct Entry) are to note that:
- Application form N2,000.00(Two thousand naira) only will be charged at the point of purchase of the forms online via ATM debit cards on Interswitch
- All names should be written in full when completing the online application form us no initials shall be entertained.
Mode of Screening: The screening exercise would be by screening of qualifying results (if any).
Awaiting Result: The date for the screening exercise for candidates Awaiting Result would be announced in due course.
- Any candidates who fails to fill and submit the forms online may forfeit his/her eligibility for consideration of the current academic session admission exercise.
- Any one caught impersonating will be handed over to the Police and the candidate so impersonated will be automatically disqualified.
- Candidates should always check the University website www.aauekpoma.edu.ng and portal at https://aaue.waeup.org regularly for other details on the application/admission process.
Online application closes on 20th July
Screening Dates [Direct Entry Students]: All Direct Entry applicants are required to present themselves for physical screening starting from Monday 13th – Wednesday 15th August
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.