UNIUYO Certificate Programme Admission Form into the School of Continuing Education for the current academic session is currently on sale. Prospective applicants wishing to apply for any of the Certificate Programmes in University of Uyo, School of Continuing Education should view the process and Procedure below…
UNIUYO Certificate Programme Admission Form
The University of Uyo (UNIUYO) invites application from suitable qualified candidates to apply for the UNIUYO Certificate Programme in the School of Continuing Education, Uyo.
This article features the list of Certificate programmes available in the School of Continuing Education in the University of Uyo. It also features the eligibility criteria and admission requirements for prospective candidates seeking to gain admission into the school.
List of Certificate Programmes in Uniuyo School of Continuing Education
1. Certificate Course in French (CCF)
DEPARTMENT: Foreign Language.
2. Certificate in Music (CIM)
3. Certificate in Fine & Industrial Arts (CFA)
FACULTY: Faculty of Environmental Studies.
Relevant Link: UNIUYO Part-Time Undergraduate Admission Form
Eligibility Criteria and Admission Requirements Into Uniuyo Certificate Programmes
A minimum of three (3) credits including English Language at the (WASC/NECO/GCE) or its equivalent are required for admission into the One year Certificate programme.
How To Apply For SCE Certificates Programmes
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N5,500.00 (Five Thousand, Five Hundred naira) only via Remita Payment Platform.
Online Registration and payment instruction.
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or www.uniuyo.edu.ng (click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission forms link (on the side bar)
- Select e-Form(s) option
- Select Admission Type (Example; Certificate, Diploma, Part-Time (UTME), Part-Time (DE), Sandwich, Postgraduate Diploma, Masters and Doctorate Degree (Part-time) as the Admission Form Type.
- Enter your phone number, Name and E-mail
- Click the MAKE PAYMENT button to make payment
- Payment can be made online or Bank branch via Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on REGISTER LINK
- Note your Login credentials generated
- Login and complete your registration
- All applicants should return the completed registration forms with photocopies of credentials to the Admissions Unit, School of Continuing Education, University of Uyo.
Prospective Candidates should note that the successful completion of the Certificate Programme could enable successful candidates to seek admission through Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) into any Nigerian University, including University of Uyo, provided that they meet the specific University, Faculty and Departmental admission requirements.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.