Chevron Undergraduate Internship is now open to young applicants in search of work experience. Chevron is currently accepting online applications from qualified Nigerian students whose internship program commences from July to December 2022. Placement is available in the Lagos and Warri office.
Chevron Undergraduate Internship
CNL in line with its social responsibilities, provides temporary employment to university, polytechnic and high school students required to participate in mandatory learning programs to gain work experience in their chosen career and also provides opportunity for interns to learn about the company’s business, culture and core values.
Duration of Internship
The internship will commence from July – December
Lagos & Delta
Recommended: Career Choices And Subject Required
Eligibility Criteria For Chevron Nigeria Limited Internship Recruitment
- Candidate must be a Nigerian.
- Candidates must an undergraduate.
- Internship must be mandatory to complete the school’s program leading to Bachelors, Masters’ Degree or Diploma as applicable.
- Demonstrated high level of academic performance.
- Good communication, leadership, teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- Strong work ethic with internal drive to succeed.
Benefits Of The Internship
The internship will provide interns with:
- An innovative workplace where we apply the latest technologies to exploration, production, reservoir management and the entire value chain group.
- Opportunities to enable you use what you have learned, expand your knowledge and benefit from invaluable on-the-job experience.
- Hands-on technical exposure which will expand your knowledge of the industry and accelerate your professional development.
- An effective environment where integrity and ingenuity is valued.
- Click on the “Link” to start your application
- When the page opens, click on the Apply button
- Create an account
- Upload your current resume
- Upload your Student Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) letter or support letter from your institution using the “cover letter” tab
- If possible the letter from your institution should state
- Your Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA)
- Expected start date and duration of internship
- Otherwise upload a separate statement from your institution showing the CGPA and any additional document on the “additional document” tab
- Provide responses to all the fields on your Profile
- Type NIL in the “previous employment” box, if you have no experience otherwise state your previous internship details
- Select the field related to your course of study in the “preferred type of work” box
- Respond to all the questions as required
- Click the apply button to complete your application
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail.
Applicants should note that the following fields are mandatory and must be fully completed. Not completing them may disqualify your application:
- Mobile Number
- Academic Discipline
- State your Internship start and end dates
Please subscribe to this blog to get relevant updates.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.