DELSU JUPEB Admission Form for the 2022 Academic Session is now on sale. Get admitted into 200 level through JAMB direct entry with DELSU JUPEB. The cost of the application form is = N20,000 (twenty thousand naira). See more details below
DELSU (Delta State University) in collaboration with the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB), invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School of Foundation Studies for the 2022 session. Highly successful candidates after an approved examination administered by JUPEB are eligible for consideration into 200 level of the Degree programme of the University through JAMB.
Admission Requirements For DELSU JUPEB Programme
Candidates seeking admission into the JUPEB Foundation Programmes must possess a minimum of five (5) credit passes in at least five (5) “O” Level subjects, including English Language and Mathematics at not more than 2 sittings in GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB). However, for Medicine & Surgery, Nursing and Pharmacy the 5 O’ level credit must be at one sitting.
Duration of DELSU JUPEB Programme
The duration of study is marked for a minimum of one Academic Session of Two Semesters. Successful candidates are to be accommodated in the University Halls of resident in Site II, Abraka.
Mode of Study
Face to face contact at the JUPEB Study Centre, Delta State University, Lectures will be conducted from 8a.m – 4p.m Monday to Friday
Steps On How to Apply for DELSU JUPEB Admission
- Candidates are required to visit www.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN with N20,000 (twenty thousand naira only). Evidence of payment (Bank tellers) for Centre Screening (the cost covers honoraria for centre facilitation, logistics for producing screening materials and security).
- The application form must be correctly filled with all the required information before submitting online and thereafter print out in the DELSU website.
- Upload a recent coloured passport size photograph (scanned, not more than 3 months old passport) with red background. Webcam photograph is not acceptable.
- Submit the online DELSU JUPEB Admission Form and print out a copy of the examination schedule.
- Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
6)Procedure to Generate Virtual PIN
i). Visit www.delsuonline.com.
ii). Click online Application
iii). Click Start
iv). Click on JUPEB
v). Click start
vi). Submit the form and generate PIN
vii). Print out the PIN generated.
viii). Visit any of the specified banks for payment
- Ensure that names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
- All candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and telephone numbers.
DELSU JUPEB Subject Combinations
All the combinations shown in the table below meet the entry requirements for direct admission into Degree Programmes in the Delta State University and other JUPEB affiliate Universities which include, UNIBEN, OAU, UNILAG, UNN, UNIUYO, FUTA, FUNAAB, LASU etc.
Courses Subject Combinations
* English & Literary Studies
* Fine & Applied Arts
* History & Inter. Studies
* Religious Studies
* Theatre Arts
* Business Administration
* Banking & Finance
* Geography& Regional Plan.
* Political Science
* Mass Communication
* Medical Biochemistry
*Pharmacology & Therapeutics
* Animal & Environ. Biology
* Medicine & Surgery
* Biochemistry Tech. (SLT)
* Biological Tech. (SLT)
|5.||Physical Sciences/ Engineering
* Industrial Chemistry
* Computer Science
(i) Fill your Bio-Data correctly as no complaint about wrong bio-data will be entertained after submission.
(ii) Candidates who upload wrong bio-data will be disqualified and application fee forfeited.
(iii) Only coloured print out will be accepted.
(iv) Print at least 4 copies of the Delta State University online registration form with complete passport size photograph printed in colour.
(v) Candidates are to follow the application instruction very carefully and ensure they select the subject combinations relevant to their course of study.
Application commences on the (to be published shortly)
The Entrance Examination into the Foundation Programme will hold at the Delta State University, Site III as follows: (to be published soon)
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.