The Admission Form for UNILAG JUPEB programme (Foundation Programme) for the 2024 session is currently on sale. The UNILAG JUPEB Admission Form cost twenty-five thousand naira (#25,000) which is non-refundable.
By this notice, applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates into the School of Foundation Studies, University of Lagos (UNILAG) for the 2024 academic session. The programme guarantees successful candidates after an examination administered by the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB), to be considered eligible for Direct Entry admission into the 200 Level of the Degree Programmes of the University through JAMB (Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board), or admission into the University of Bedfordshire, University of Central Lancashire, University of the West of England, De Montfort University, Leicester, University of Birmingham, (UK) and Soochow University, China.
UNILAG JUPEB(Foundation Programme) Admission Requirements.
Candidates aspiring to be admitted into the UNILAG JUPEB programme must meet the requirements listed below:
- A minimum of FIVE credits (English Language, Mathematics and three relevant subjects) obtained in one sitting at the SSCE/WASSC, GCE/O/L, NECO with results obtained before registration.
- University of Lagos(UNILAG) has zero tolerance for drug abuse, sexual harassment, examination malpractice and other anti-social behavior.
- All admitted students will undergo compulsory medical test.
IMPORTANT: JAMB Cut-off Mark
How to Apply for UNILAG JUPEB (Foundation Programme) Admission
Steps For Completing School Of Foundation Studies e-Application Form:
- Visit the University of Lagos website (www.unilag.edu.ng).
- On the prospective students menu, click on the School of Foundation Studies.
- Go through the information on subject combinations relevant to your proposed choice of course of study for Direct Entry admission.
- Complete the Pre-Application Form to obtain a payment reference number (PRN) using the applicant’s names.
For University of Lagos Staff Children:
- Click the staff biological child link.
- Provide 5 digit staff ID number.
- Select appropriate name on the staff children list to obtain a payment reference number (PRN).
Note: Cost of UNILAG JUPEB Application Form (including online practice tests (excluding Bank Charges)): N25, 000.00 (non-refundable).
- Make payment at any Commercial bank in Nigeria with the payment reference number (PRN).
- Return to the University website, click on School of Foundation Studies and click on continue Application.
- Log in with PRN and applicant’s surname in lowercase as password.
- Complete the application form, print two copies and bring along to the entrance examination.
NOTE: Aspirants should endeavour to read the information on the subject combination relevant to their course of study before completing the application forms online.
Commencement/Deadline of Application
The Application commences on Monday and closes on Friday.
UNILAG JUPEB (School of Foundations Studies) Exams Details
Examination Dates: 13th – 17th August
- Mode of Examination
- The UNILAG JUPEB Entrance examination is will be a Computer-Based Test (Candidates should endeavor to check the UNILAG Website a week before examination to verify your venue and examination date).
- All Questions are Multiple Choice.
- Examination subjects are: Mathematics, English Language (20 questions each) and 3 other relevant subjects (according to candidates choice of subject combination) of 15 questions each, that is, a total of 85 questions to be answered in 1 hour.
- Students are to report at designated venues according to the schedule on the Examination Pass.
- All candidates must be at the designated venues two hours before the scheduled Examination time.
Results:- Results and merit admission will be released on the University website on: Wednesday, 29th August.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.