DELSU Post UTME Form for the current academic session is now on sale. DELSU post UTME form is now obtainable online. See how to process DELSU Post UTME Form online.
DELSU Post UTME Form
By this notice, prospective candidates who chose Delta State University, Abraka, (DELSU) in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby informed that:
- All candidates who chose DELSU as the first choice of University and scored 180 and above can apply for the current Admission screening.
- Online application will start from Friday
- Application website closes at 00p.m on Friday
- he screening will take place at site III, Abraka Campus from Tuesday to Saturday
Steps on How to Apply for DELSU Post UTME
Prospective candidates are required to visit www.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
Note: Ensure that Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
Procedure To Generate Virtual Pin
- Visit delsuonline.com
- Click online Application
- Click Start
- Click screening exercise
- Click Start
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment
- Candidates should use their respective PIN for payment access and complete the Delta State University, Abraka, 2018 screening form online at delsuonline.com with their recent coloured passport sized photograph scanned to the JPEG format and not more than 20kb in size.
- Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately after payment, as it will be invalid after six (6) hours after its generation.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
- Candidates must confirm the JAMB registration number at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration numbers. The University will not be held responsible for wrong JAMB registration number entered and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application. Your application will not be successful if you enter a Local Government/State of origin different from the one indicated on your JAMB registration form.
- Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates.
- Candidates are to log in ONLY the courses they chose from Delta State University, Abraka in UTME.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.