Dressmeoutlet is a foremost retailer for high-quality fashion products, health & beauty products and home-goods. With up to 10,000 products to shop from, we retail various sophisticated styles from premium designers globally with over 40% of products on Dressmeoutlet.com manufactured within Africa. Dressmeoutlet.com hand-designs, hand-picks and custom-sources the best fashion and beauty products.
Dressmeoutlet Graduate Internship Rotational Program
The company welcomes applications for its Interns and First Class Graduate Rotational Program.
- Dressmeoutlet.com is currently hiring candidates for our internship and first class graduates rotational program.
- Candidates will gain exposure to many departments including Sales, Warehousing, Studio/Photography, CEO’s Office, Finance and Fleet Management. Candidates must be recent graduates, pre or post NYSC.
Related: Chevening British Library Fellowship
Eligibility Criteria For Dressmeoutlet Graduate Internship Rotational Program
- First Class or 2nd Class Upper Degree in any field related to Mass Communication, Business Administration, Engineering and Computer Science.
- Good Looks and marketing capabilities.
- Fast Learner with high ambitions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Not older than 23 years old at time of interview.
- Competitive Entry-level Internship Salary
- Strong exposure, knowledge and experience related to the e-commerce industry
- Company laptop or phone and other accessories necessary for work input/output
- Performance-based bonuses
- Mandatory company-paid training and courses
- Personal employee handbook & full-time contract after 1 year of dedicated high-performance
- Opportunity to be a part of a unique, non-traditional, indigenous, high-growth company
Application Closing Date
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae or Resume and an introduction letter/ personal summary/biography/cover letter, the specific job opportunity being applied for must be noted in the e-mail subject to: [email protected]
Applicants who do not receive any communication from Dressmeoutlet.com within one month, should consider their application unsuccessful but on file to be considered for future positions.
Please subscribe to this blog to get prompt updates
In order not to miss out on prompt updates from careerinfos.com, enter your email address below and hit the subscribe button beneath.
A confirmation link will be sent to your inbox or check your spam mails if its not in your inbox. Make sure you click the link to confirm your subscription in order not to miss any updates from this blog. All comments (related to the post above) should be dropped via the comment section below.